The Student Room Group

Difference between FSA and Pro Bashar Al Assad supporters !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DamaroDum
that not all jewish people support israel or its existence..there are many pro palestine jews

So you support a Palestinian state with the Jews remaining in it? Or would the Jews have to leave?
u believe everything u read..dont u:smile:

I'm actually pro-Assad I just dislike anti-Semites more than I hate al-Nusra Front etc :wink:
Reply 22
Original post by Jack Straw
I'm actually pro-Assad I just dislike anti-Semites more than I hate al-Nusra Front etc :wink:

lmao...
Reply 23
Original post by Alfed
So you support a Palestinian state with the Jews remaining in it? Or would the Jews have to leave?

they can stay
Reply 24
lmao...

Reply 26

lol this actually made me laugh
lol this actually made me laugh

Reply 28

u say u support assad but israel is fighting against assad..??
does not make sense
u say u support assad but israel is fighting against assad..??
does not make sense

israel is not fighting against assad, israel prefers assad in charge of syria than a chaotic islamist ridden hell hole

Reply 30
israel is not fighting against assad, israel prefers assad in charge of syria than a chaotic islamist ridden hell hole

really? ppl say israel is secretly funding isis
really? ppl say israel is secretly funding isis

why would they be funding an islamic caliphate that hates jews? :rolleyes:

dont be a silly little anti-semitic troll
Reply 32
Allah, Syria, Ya Bashar !
Reply 33
why would they be funding an islamic caliphate that hates jews? :rolleyes:

dont be a silly little anti-semitic troll

isis has not attacked israel. it is a conspiracy theory.
but anyway

how am i an anti Semite
isis has not attacked israel. it is a conspiracy theory.

quite...

they have also not attacked iran, despite having got much closer to iran than israel. they hate shias just as much as they hate jews, does this mean iran fund the IS too?

Reply 35
quite...

they have also not attacked iran, despite having got much closer to iran than israel. they hate shias just as much as they hate jews, does this mean iran fund the IS too?

how am i an anti semite ???? just bcz i question the existence in israel ?? lol grow up ! lol
how am i an anti semite ???? just bcz i question the existence in israel ?? lol grow up ! lol

answer my question first pls

you said Israel supports the IS because the IS haven't attacked Israel, but the IS have got within 40km of Iran's borders yet haven't attacked Iran - does this mean Iran supports the IS too?
Reply 37
answer my question first pls

you said Israel supports the IS because the IS haven't attacked Israel, but the IS have got within 40km of Iran's borders yet haven't attacked Iran - does this mean Iran supports the IS too?

[video="youtube;xs4cT3XTAD0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4cT3XTAD0[/video]
David Icke video

how am i an anti semite ???? just bcz i question the existence in israel ??

:rofl: :rofl:

Do you know who David Icke is?
yes i do.

David Icke:
"I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War.

Now take your anti-Semitic troll posts out of here you 40 year-old virgin. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest