The Student Room Group

World Twenty20 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SAhm95
gonna be a good game tomorrow, mohammed amir is a beast

Aamir is my only hope!!:tongue:

Original post by Biryani007
Of course I want them to win but what are the chances?? They've lost most matches against India...
My dad's going to be over the moon if they win though...he gets so into it :rofl:

Haha well..I know we've been disappointed by our team more than impressed but as I said Pak team is extremely unpredictable and considering India's last performance, Pak team should be more hopeful. :h:

Haha you have not seen me! :tongue:Last time, in my uni, I stood up singing 'Tum jeeto ya haro hume tumse payaar hai':colonhash:
Original post by BrokenLife
Aamir is my only hope!!:tongue:

Haha well..I know we've been disappointed by our team more than impressed but as I said Pak team is extremely unpredictable and considering India's last performance, Pak team should be more hopeful. :h:

Haha you have not seen me! :tongue:Last time, in my uni, I stood up singing 'Tum jeeto ya haro hume tumse payaar hai':colonhash:

amir is from the same village as my dad, cmon you beauty do it one more time :frown:
lala was a fluke, dont get excited over him, wahab as usual last match

Yeah that's true...I remember the Pakistan vs India match last year in Feb..I was in Pakistan and they announced they would leave the electricity on the whole day but as soon as Pakistan lost they turned it off :rofl:

Hahaha I would never! I do love Twenty20 matches though, they're short and fast paced which I prefer...with test matches I'd only watch snippets and/or ask my dad for updates..
Original post by welcometoib
amir is from the same village as my dad, cmon you beauty do it one more time :frown:
lala was a fluke, dont get excited over him, wahab as usual last match

Aww that's cool! :biggrin: Seriously, I love Aamir! Everytime he takes a wicket, I'm like :bhangra::love::love:

Lala was once a good player..shame not anymore:frown:

Wahab is just one unpredictable soul but I still love him!:tongue:
Yeah that's true...I remember the Pakistan vs India match last year in Feb..I was in Pakistan and they announced they would leave the electricity on the whole day but as soon as Pakistan lost they turned it off :rofl:

Hahaha I would never! I do love Twenty20 matches though, they're short and fast paced which I prefer...with test matches I'd only watch snippets and/or ask my dad for updates..

i thought you were afghani! nvm nvm lol

Hahahaha omg that's hilarious!! I can so imagine the sadness in the air!!:frown::tongue: And yes they make sure the electricity doesn't go off during India Pak match which just makes Indo-Pak match the BEST!:h:

I remember last time I went to Pakistan and there was a match between India and Pakistan and my grandpa was proper into it and so was I..everytime Pak made a chakka or chuaka, I used to stand up screaming dancing and my daadaji was like :colonhash: 'Oye kuriye araam naal bay ke vekh:colonhash:' Haha funny times! :biggrin:

Haha you're like my cousin then..she was watching the match with me but was so quiet and called me a pagal with this :colonhash: look on her face Hahaha :biggrin:
Pak v India tomorrow, guys!!! :tongue:

Oh right. I'm busy tomorrow but best of luck to both teams

Spoiler

Original post by Eternalflames
Oh right. I'm busy tomorrow but best of luck to both teams

Spoiler

Aww haha well, I'm confused. My dil now says GreBlu:colonhash: Thanks to someone:colondollar:
Aww haha well, I'm confused. My dil now says GreBlu:colonhash: Thanks to someone:colondollar:

Aww, you're so sweet. I would be supporting India only no matter what my significant others team was :tongue:
Original post by Eternalflames
Aww, you're so sweet. I would be supporting India only no matter what my significant others team was :tongue:

:frown: What do I do :frown: My significant other is just so perfect. :colondollar:

Still love Pakistan though:h:
Amir's opening spell will be important. His record with the new ball is amazing :tongue:
Pakistan are obviously going to lose tomorrow smh :facepalm2:

:slap:
Be optimistic :colonhash:
Not long now. :ahee: As long as both teams play to their full capabilities, I don't mind the outcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to a friend's house to watch the match.

Hoping the rain doesn't delay it because it's a school night for me and already it'll finish late :/
It's almost time! :woo:

Chak De India :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSEw6kv70Xw
(edited 8 years ago)

Are you gonna be watching the match at uni with the Indian and Pakistan societies, like last time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So the Womens Pakistani cricket team won against India. :woo: Congrats to all Pakistanis!

Lets see what happens in this match. :colonhash:
Original post by moment of truth
Are you gonna be watching the match at uni with the Indian and Pakistan societies, like last time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm actually near UCL's live screening this time so yes once again!:tongue:
Original post by undercxver
So the Womens Pakistani cricket team won against India. :woo: Congrats to all Pakistanis!

Them girls in Green!:h: So proud of them!!

Indiaaaa, beat em.:u:
Original post by undercxver

Wow, atleast they played better than men's team :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest