The Student Room Group

How does my money swap to my insurance choice if i don't achieve my firm choice?

I have just made my firm and insurance choices for university. I am about to apply for my student finance and i just wanted to know if i don't achieve my firm offer grade does my finance just automatically switch to my insurance choice?
Reply 1
No, you will need to call up Student Finance and tell them that you're going to a different uni instead.
Original post by Airmed
No, you will need to call up Student Finance and tell them that you're going to a different uni instead.

You don't need to call.

The quickest way to update your application to the correct University and Course Details, to manage your application using the on-line account service. You can't make these changes just as of yet, but they will be available well before UCAS results day.
Reply 3
Original post by darloviking
You don't need to call.

The quickest way to update your application to the correct University and Course Details, to manage your application using the on-line account service. You can't make these changes just as of yet, but they will be available well before UCAS results day.

In Northern Ireland I had to call. But that's because I had a weird situation.
Original post by Airmed
In Northern Ireland I had to call. But that's because I had a weird situation.

I apologize.

I'm not trained or have knowledge of Student Finance Northern Ireland, as I believe these were still with Education and Library boards until a few years back. However, for SFE, you don't need to call - you can simply do this quickly and easily on-line.
Reply 5
Original post by darloviking
I apologize.

I'm not trained or have knowledge of Student Finance Northern Ireland, as I believe these were still with Education and Library boards until a few years back. However, for SFE, you don't need to call - you can simply do this quickly and easily on-line.

It was. Now called ESA but you still have to send off your application to a different place depending on where you live. My situation was odd because SFNI didn't understand that I skipped first year. (Also went from dual to single honours). Hence I have like 4 copies of my student finance. :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending