The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
A very good morning to you SassKing (KSTK) :tongue: The Matrix is very well thank you. How are you? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

SassKing is very well thank you :smile: (he is still in bed :colondollar: :tongue:).
I am about to listen to Amellia's voice :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13

SassKing is very well thank you :smile: (he is still in bed :colondollar: :tongue:).

Good good :smile: Haha I probably would be too if I didn't have to leave soon :tongue:

Oohh :biggrin:

(Prepare yourself :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha you're very welcome! :wink: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :rofl: Matrix how could Amellia survive the tsr realm without you :tongue:

:rofl:

Good morning, how art thou? :tongue:

Good morrow to thee SassKing! Amellia is most well - how art thou SassKing? :tongue:

Oh God..... I need to hide like now....
Good good :smile: Haha I probably would be too if I didn't have to leave soon :tongue:

Oohh :biggrin:

(Prepare yourself :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: Haha :tongue: Where are you going if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

(:tongue:)

(The brackets :lol:)

(The)
(Brackets)
(Contain)
(All)
(Our)
(Secret)
(Conversations)

Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha :rofl: Matrix how could Amellia survive the tsr realm without you :tongue:

Good morrow to thee SassKing! Amellia is most well - how art thou SassKing? :tongue:

I honestly don't know - you are lucky to have The Matrix here :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

SassKing thinks this is jolly good, he is pleased to know that Amellia is well. SassKing is pleased to report that he is also well :tongue:

(And still in bed :tongue:)
I honestly don't know - you are lucky to have The Matrix here :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Matrix is my saviour I must admit :tongue: it should be you who is the master not me :rofl:
:smile: Haha :tongue: Where are you going if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

(:tongue:)

(The brackets :lol:)

(The)
(Brackets)
(Contain)
(All)
(Our)
(Secret)
(Conversations)

Town - exciting I know
(I hope to find clues about bringing down a certain emoji - the emoji that must not be named :tongue:)

(Haha)
(Indeed)
(They)
(Do)
(-)
(Now)
(Our)
(Mission)
(Shall)
(Be)
(A)
(Success)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Town - exciting I know
(I hope to find clues about bringing down a certain emoji - the emoji that must not be named :tongue:)

(Haha)
(Indeed)
(They)
(Do)
(-)
(Now)
(Our)
(Mission)
(Shall)
(Be)
(A)
(Success)

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Indeed... :rofl:)
SassKing thinks this is jolly good, he is pleased to know that Amellia is well. SassKing is pleased to report that he is also well :tongue:

(And still in bed :tongue:)

Ahh Amellia is most thankful that His Royal Highness SassKing is pleased she is well. Amellia is most glad that HRH SassKing id also well :tongue:

(:rofl: lol, but its like 10!)
The Matrix is my saviour I must admit :tongue: it should be you who is the master not me :rofl:

Haha no no, you are too kind (right now :tongue:) master Amellia :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Indeed... :rofl:)

Haha

(Wish me luck!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Amazing !!
Hahaha just same xD France is so great (I live 10min away from Paris right now)
But .. Education system sucks lol ! And I failed medicine here so I'm hopefully moving to Prague next year :biggrin: (for med studies of course :P ) I'm writing a blog about my failure If you are interested :3
What are you gonna study ?

:rofl: and the teachers at my school used to praise France in terms of education

Ohh Prague is sweet. Good luck with that! :tongue: And I, of course, am totally interested in your failure! XD

Biomedical Sciences at UCL. I was actually going to apply for medicine but I realised that I'm not quite sure if I practicing medicine is what I'd like to do later in life, as I've also got great interest in academic/medical research and medical engineering, so that's why I chose this path, to keep my options open and pursue the right degree for me afterwards, whether it's postgrad medicine or a PhD idk. Definitely something in the medical field :yep:
Ahh Amellia is most thankful that His Royal Highness SassKing is pleased she is well. Amellia is most glad that HRH SassKing id also well :tongue:

(:rofl: lol, but its like 10!)

Ooh :rofl:

(I had a friend who used to stay in bed until 1! :rofl:)
Town - exciting I know

(Haha)
(Indeed)
(They)
(Do)
(-)
(Now)
(Our)
(Mission)
(Shall)
(Be)
(A)
(Success)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surely you aren't referring to.....

Spoiler

Surely you aren't referring to.....

:rofl: :rofl:

That was terrifying.
Haha no no, you are too kind (right now :tongue:) master Amellia :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm..... (for now) :tongue: Haha Miss Matrix *lifts cap* :rofl:

Ooh :rofl:

(I had a friend who used to stay in bed until 1! :rofl:)

Ooh indeed :rofl: I nearly put HMS instead of HRH :lol: oops

(no way!! People at school stay in till about 3 :rofl: I always get up at atleast 6.30 :frown: )
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
:rofl: and the teachers at my school used to praise France in terms of education

Ohh Prague is sweet. Good luck with that! :tongue: And I, of course, am totally interested in your failure! XD

Biomedical Sciences at UCL. I was actually going to apply for medicine but I realised that I'm not quite sure if I practicing medicine is what I'd like to do later in life, as I've also got great interest in academic/medical research and medical engineering, so that's why I chose this path, to keep my options open and pursue the right degree for me afterwards, whether it's postgrad medicine or a PhD idk. Definitely something in the medical field :yep:

Praise France education ?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !! UK system is so much better :lol:

Thanks :biggrin: ! Here is the link to my blog ! : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3943045&x=0&y=0#post63499317

UCL ? Great !! And it sounds really interesting :yep: good luck :wink:

Latest