The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by al_94
United fans are reaching United are a joke team all the fans do is complain about the manager they are Chelsea v2

sounds like Arsenal
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Iwobi starting in the ****ing Nou Camp.

Watch how that ends up costing you qualification.

Good one mate. Was one of our best players.
Original post by AliRizzo
Good one mate. Was one of our best players.

Person makes a wrong prediction shocker
Original post by difeo
Person makes a wrong prediction shocker

Literally just had a premonition you would pop up saying that fffsss
Check out my post above you cum guzzler
Original post by ozzyoscy
Must be ecstatic watching your goalkeeper just stand and watch the ball go in his net several times. Even he can't be arsed trying any more.

Ospina was their best player tbf
According to an "istorian" this club's relationship with the media has been fractious since Henry Norris was associated with the club. Apparently the 1953 title-winning squad endured a lot of stick from their supporters.
Now is Mr Scholes trying to give us respect by saying Welbeck should have never left for us?
Hoping for a good game today. Barca + FA cup are behind us, and every game now will be billed as 'the most important game of the season' - until we loose.. or leicster keep winning.

Still, all we can do is presure the top, even if leicster dont faulter, I am 100% that spurs will eventually fall.. and we need to take advantage of it.

Everton away is a difficult start though.
Can't wait for us to be a proper "small club" with fans who can afford to attend matches, players who have no pressure to perform, a manager who gets the best out of the players, etc etc

With a front six of:
Coquelin Elneny Toral
Gnabry Akpom Iwobi

And a competent manager, we can dream again :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Why does Wenger insist on starting Gabriel? He is absolutely f*cking pony. Chambers plz.
Another crap team, with crap players and a crap manager. I expect Arsenal to fail once again at Goodison park.
We have the most embarrassing fanbase. Even when we do win stuff the fans aren't happy. Yes it's happened throughout our history
Original post by shawn_o1
We have the most embarrassing fanbase. Even when we do win stuff the fans aren't happy. Yes it's happened throughout our history

Honestly my first thought when you said that was "but Arsenal haven't won anything in over a decade, so how does he remember that far back?"
Original post by ozzyoscy
Honestly my first thought when you said that was "but Arsenal haven't won anything in over a decade, so how does he remember that far back?"

I've been reading history books :smile: and they did mention how the 1953 title winning squad barely had any support from those that came to watch them. The media has turned on us ever since the Henry Norris days, they don't care about the longer trophy drought we've had in our history because it apparently doesn't matter to them
Btw Mr Scholes is good at premonition it seems. Knowing us, we'll ship more than our opponents as the game drags on
Original post by shawn_o1
I've been reading history books :smile: and they did mention how the 1953 title winning squad barely had any support from those that came to watch them. The media has turned on us ever since the Henry Norris days, they don't care about the longer trophy drought we've had in our history because it apparently doesn't matter to them

I really don't think the BBC, The Mirror etc. even know what was happening in 1963, let alone 1953. I'm sure everyone involved with the club or the press back then are now retired or dead.
Reply 6097
Man like Welbz!!
Reply 6098
Ah man there's just an energy in us today that I haven't seen in us in a while. Good to see that we're playing with some urgency and actually pressing. Hope we keep it up.
Reply 6099
Beginning to really love Iwobi

The guy is talent

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest