The Student Room Group

Hygiene for beginners?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by shawtyb
they might omit bad odour or have a legit BO problem with over active sweat glands etc
but generally people do it to be clean (excluding natural oils)
theres alot of stipulation and pressure on hygiene though and its become habit for most people

A lot of people moisturise so losing natural oils isn't a problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thad33
A lot of people moisturise so losing natural oils isn't a problem

Posted from TSR Mobile

but if they wash first then they will
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
Pants don't get dirty that way

I feel for any guy that goes down on you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thad33
I feel for any guy that goes down on you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't let anyone to so dw
Original post by shawtyb
but if they wash first then they will

Do people shower in the morning or evening?I'm more of an evening person. I wonder how often OP showers
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonbabes
Do people shower in the morning or evening?I'm more of an evening person

depends on preference
Original post by Anonbabes
Do people shower in the morning or evening?I'm more of an evening person. I wonder how often OP showers

Depends when I run
Include anything about how often you should shower , change clothes , wash clothes and so on

steve jobs wore the same clothes everyday. also, he was allegedly fired when younger because he stank, anyway,

get 7 pairs of socks
7 pairs of underwear

7 bed sheets,
7 pillowcases

for pyjamas :
5 plain t shirts,
5 plain pyjama bottoms

wash when they begin to stink

wash all once a week,

1 fresh breath spray,
1 natural deodorant roll on
use daily

never wash jeans, maybe handwash them
Original post by democracyforum
steve jobs wore the same clothes everyday. also, he was allegedly fired when younger because he stank, anyway,

get 7 pairs of socks
7 pairs of underwear

7 bed sheets,
7 pillowcases

for pyjamas :
5 plain t shirts,
5 plain pyjama bottoms

wash when they begin to stink

wash all once a week,

1 fresh breath spray,
1 natural deodorant roll on
use daily

never wash jeans, maybe handwash them

Thanks!
I already use breath spray , and deodorant roll on.

I never wear the same clothes at College everyday.
the fact that pretty teeth are only known as “white” and “straight” is a manifestation of our hatred for minorities
I'm a hygiene freak.
I shower everyday, and up to 3 times a day in summer when it's hot.
I wash my hands thoroughly with soap every time when I come home. The thought of touching food and/or my computer keyboard after having touched public door handles disgusts me.
I brush my teeth twice a day, but I think that's pretty normal.
And of course I change underwear and socks every day.
Original post by Vindobona
I'm a hygiene freak.
I shower everyday, and up to 3 times a day in summer when it's hot.
I wash my hands thoroughly with soap every time when I come home. The thought of touching food and/or my computer keyboard after having touched public door handles disgusts me.
I brush my teeth twice a day, but I think that's pretty normal.
And of course I change underwear and socks every day.

Thats good apart from showering abit too much
Oh i think there is far too much washing going on. No wonder the environment is under pressure with you lot showering two or three times a day and the washing machine on the go morning noon and night.

It wsnt that long ago that showers in ordinary homes were unheard of ,people bathed once or twice a week,and kids were all chucked in the same bath on a sunday night !

Before that ,well people didnt have plumbed in baths and had to drag a tin bath in from the yard and fill it manually. I gather they still do that oop north !

Ask your parents or grand parents.

So being a dirty so and so,, i bathe a couple of times a week,maybe wash my hair twice. Brush teeth three times a day,shave my armpits and trim any other ..err.excess hair.

Shave face daily.

Sniff my duds and if they are ok, give em another day..

hahahaaaaaaa
Reply 53
Oh i think there is far too much washing going on. No wonder the environment is under pressure with you lot showering two or three times a day and the washing machine on the go morning noon and night.

It wsnt that long ago that showers in ordinary homes were unheard of ,people bathed once or twice a week,and kids were all chucked in the same bath on a sunday night !

Before that ,well people didnt have plumbed in baths and had to drag a tin bath in from the yard and fill it manually. I gather they still do that oop north !

So being a dirty so and so,, i bathe a couple of times a week,maybe wash my hair twice. Brush teeth three times a day,shave my armpits and trim any other ..err.excess hair.

Shave face daily.

hahahaaaaaaa

Baths are dirty also. You need to be showering

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54

Shave face daily.

hahahaaaaaaa

That's partially the reason why they were all dying from weird diseases, too.
Original post by thad33

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've never used a shower
Reply 56
Original post by Ciel.
That's partially the reason why they were all dying from weird diseases, too.

[citation needed]
My routine

Shower and change underwear and socks every day.
Change shirt/top every other day.
Change jeans/bottoms every week
Original post by thad33

Posted from TSR Mobile

Baths are dirty? But people have been using baths for centuries. Look at the Romans,they were famous for it,,and the Turks.

I notice a bit further up the thread someone mentioned his ownership of pyjamas.

Is wearing PJs in bed linked to hygiene? I find them way too hot and i always sleep au naturelle.

My GF and I had some action last night. I was in a big rush this morning so just dangled my penis and balls in the sink and washed them. Is that ok or a bit iffy?
Reply 59
Baths are dirty? But people have been using baths for centuries. Look at the Romans,they were famous for it,,and the Turks.

I notice a bit further up the thread someone mentioned his ownership of pyjamas.

Is wearing PJs in bed linked to hygiene? I find them way too hot and i always sleep au naturelle.

My GF and I had some action last night. I was in a big rush this morning so just dangled my penis and balls in the sink and washed them. Is that ok or a bit iffy?

You abandoned the gooch, not good enough.

Quick Reply

Latest