Scroll to see replies

Original post by luminarychild
I also mentioned social media......

Read the OP before criticising it ffs

Bruh it happened....like y would I make that up

This is why I stay away from social media :lol:
Original post by alkaline.
shame. idk why they're so mean to you they must be gasssssed
then again, it's you boys that gas these girls up.

Spoiler

Lol I'm not the type to gas girls up for nothing :rolleyes: If I want them I pursue them :wink: I'm pretty straight forward haha but yeah I understand that, but some of these girls seem viscious :redface: how do I interact with them?
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
This is why I stay away from social media :lol:

It's so savage lmao but I like to stand my ground
It's so savage lmao but I like to stand my ground

It does feel pointless arguing online though. But yeah I have seen people get upset because their Instagram post hasn't been 'liked' *sigh*

Btw is that you in your avatar with green eyes?
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
It does feel pointless arguing online though. But yeah I have seen people get upset because their Instagram post hasn't been 'liked' *sigh*

Btw is that you in your avatar with green eyes?

I know, it's not even productive and there is no solution to it either that's why I love face to face confrontation.

Yeah :smile: my eyes are more hazel though the lighting and filter made them that green lol
I actually avoid Facebook and most social media because of the catty behaviour of girls, one second they're your friend and the next they're calling you ugly and trying to humiliate you proper, over a minute disagreement.

OP your beautiful inside and out not to lower yourself to that, I bet you have something special that they want anywho :smile:
Like I will be walking down town or to the shops, even online on some social media they just comment on how I'm ew and ugly -_-

LIke tf? why do girls think that's ok... if a guy did that to a girl he would be roasted like hell. (I'm not saying it's ok to disrespect women btw)

But I commented on this girls bitchy post and she got her mates to gang up on me and they started making statuses about me and how ugly I was hahahaha

But on the serious side one of her guy mates wants to fight me ? some typical racist chav from kent who tells me he owns all the p*kis -_- I am inches away from kicking his head in

Advice?

So that means the whole Canterbury wants to fight you?
But seriously, if he explicitly said he wants to fight you, words can constitute to an assault + racial aggravation, therefore just report him.
Original post by 0123456543210
So that means the whole Canterbury wants to fight you?
But seriously, if he explicitly said he wants to fight you, words can constitute to an assault + racial aggravation, therefore just report him.

Lol canters lads...I hate them sort of people :angry:

He did, but I would rather tear him in two after all that he has said to aggravate me
I know, it's not even productive and there is no solution to it either that's why I love face to face confrontation.

Yeah :smile: my eyes are more hazel though the lighting and filter made them that green lol

Okaaay I'm not a fan of either.

Oh I see green eyes are pretty rare though *_*

When you say social media which one are you talking about? Fb/Instagram..? I can think of an easy solution of just making everything private if random people posting bothers you..
Original post by MJlover
I actually avoid Facebook and most social media because of the catty behaviour of girls, one second they're your friend and the next they're calling you ugly and trying to humiliate you proper, over a minute disagreement.

OP your beautiful inside and out not to lower yourself to that, I bet you have something special that they want anywho :smile:

This.

Aww thank you :smile: I just hate it when it all gets to me
If they are simply just people on the internet saying these things then just ignore it, if they can't say it to your face then they aren't worth the aggro and empty threats.

If it's real life, then just tell them to piss off and go about your day. They aren't worth the attention/reaction.

It can get a bit much sometimes, but you have to just push that aside and focus on the positives! :biggrin:
I also mentioned social media......

Read the OP before criticising it ffs

Bruh it happened....like y would I make that up

Yeah, the original post says:

'Like I will be walking down town or to the shops, even online on some social media they just comment on how I'm ew and ugly -_-'

So this seems like a routine thing on social media and in real life.
Reply 32
Like I will be walking down town or to the shops, even online on some social media they just comment on how I'm ew and ugly -_-

LIke tf? why do girls think that's ok... if a guy did that to a girl he would be roasted like hell. (I'm not saying it's ok to disrespect women btw)

But I commented on this girls bitchy post and she got her mates to gang up on me and they started making statuses about me and how ugly I was hahahaha

But on the serious side one of her guy mates wants to fight me ? some typical racist chav from kent who tells me he owns all the p*kis -_- I am inches away from kicking his head in

Advice?

Just for that you should smash his front teeth out. Funny how tough they are online, or when they gang up.

Get him on his own, and knock him the f*** out.
Reply 33
OP while it was a bit upfront and harsh for them to say it looks are subjective so dont beat yourself up about it.

Original post by thememegene
:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

that a lot of wink faces :eek:
Original post by Yawn!
Just for that you should smash his front teeth out. Funny how tough they are online, or when they gang up.

Get him on his own, and knock him the f*** out.

Don't watch!!

That's exactly what I plan to do If he ever comes into my sight
dab em!
Call them fat and tell them they have **** eyebrows.

Advice?

This happened to me as well girls like to rate guys randomly on the streets or online I used to ignore it and laugh half of those girls that were chatting crap were butters anyway. If you're in canters and need man to back you holla :u:
Original post by Black Cat
This happened to me as well girls like to rate guys randomly on the streets or online I used to ignore it and laugh half of those girls that were chatting crap were butters anyway. If you're in canters and need man to back you holla :u:

That's so shallow of them man, they can't possibly give you a low rating :wink: my Gs a 10 straight up ahaha I don't get how butters girls get so gassed over things like this. Thanks man I got your back too :u:, do you know a guy called Danny griggs? this was the guy I was on about in the OP
Original post by wallah abdi
Call them fat and tell them they have **** eyebrows.

Wallahi Ima try that next time :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending