The Student Room Group

Getting into uni

Hi. I am looking at applying to Loughborough as my firm choice and Royal Holloway or Nottingham as my insurance choice. However I am worried about not getting the grades which meet the entry requirements. What grades did students get to study Bsc Geography last year?
Reply 1
Original post by Amy12x
Hi. I am looking at applying to Loughborough as my firm choice and Royal Holloway or Nottingham as my insurance choice. However I am worried about not getting the grades which meet the entry requirements. What grades did students get to study Bsc Geography last year?

I'm pretty sure that the websites of the respective Universities you wish to apply to has the grades you need to get before you get an offer :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by wdkmwd
I'm pretty sure that the websites of the respective Universities you wish to apply to has the grades you need to get before you get an offer :smile:

Thanks. I've already got offers from all but wasn't sure if the Universities accept any lower. For example Royal Holloway and Loughborough are ABB, but would they accept ABC or A*BC?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Amy12x
Thanks. I've already got offers from all but wasn't sure if the Universities accept any lower. For example Royal Holloway and Loughborough are ABB, but would they accept ABC or A*BC?

Good question. One of the Universities i applied to and got an uncondional offer from Southampton wanted 360 Ucas points or AAA.

How many ucas points did they ask for?
Reply 4
Original post by wdkmwd
Good question. One of the Universities i applied to and got an uncondional offer from Southampton wanted 360 Ucas points or AAA.

How many ucas points did they ask for?

Wish I had an unconditional! They didn't say how many UCAS points but Nottingham is AAB and Loughborough and Royal Holloway are both ABB.
Reply 5
Original post by Amy12x
Wish I had an unconditional! They didn't say how many UCAS points but Nottingham is AAB and Loughborough and Royal Holloway are both ABB.

Just try and get those grades babe.

i know you can doo it.
Original post by Amy12x

If they gave you an offer then you should aim for the grades in the offer, good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by Apolexian
If they gave you an offer then you should aim for the grades in the offer, good luck!

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending