The Student Room Group

Let's talk music!

Scroll to see replies

Haha awesome! and like wow, Tomorrowland and TomorrowWorld is already on my to-do list :u: I am so gonna go to that festival, hopefully when I travel the world soon :smile:
I legit wanna cry :bawling: Been looking forward to go there!
Original post by Khadijah489
I legit wanna cry :bawling: Been looking forward to go there!

OH MY GAWD YOU LIKE YEARS & YEARS TOO?!?!?!?!?!?!??! I saw your DP and thought YYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY :jumphug:
Haha awesome! and like wow, Tomorrowland and TomorrowWorld is already on my to-do list :u: I am so gonna go to that festival, hopefully when I travel the world soon :smile:

Aw yeah you'll have a blast!
Original post by Student403
Just put a lil reminder in the OP that this is for the EDM society :3 (at first I wasn't sure which genre you were talking about whoops!)

I didn't know you were the clan leader of the EDM society :lol:

You should give BOEH some song advise for his stream playlist :tongue:
Haha yep I most definitely will, road trip with my girlies is gonna be awesome :smile: btw, you ever heard of Tchami? He's another DJ im dying to see, but before I die I reaaaaaally wanna go see Years&Years, I LOVE those guys, such a die hard fan!
Haha yep I most definitely will, road trip with my girlies is gonna be awesome :smile: btw, you ever heard of Tchami? He's another DJ im dying to see, but before I die I reaaaaaally wanna go see Years&Years, I LOVE those guys, such a die hard fan!

Oh my gawd you are my new best friend
Hi5 Sistaaaaaa! :bird: haha I love these guys, can't get enuff of em that I actually recieved their band T-shirt as a prezzie for my 18th birthday LOL so so so so wanna see them live, whats your fave song of theirs?
Bonding over Years&Years, who wudda known lol wish Olly wasn't gay though, thats a bummer :frown: specially for the girls out there! lol
Hi5 Sistaaaaaa! :bird: haha I love these guys, can't get enuff of em that I actually recieved their band T-shirt as a prezzie for my 18th birthday LOL so so so so wanna see them live, whats your fave song of theirs?

Omg really? So lucky! Urmmmmmmmmm, so hard! Shine and the original version of Desire are my faves for sure. How about you?
Bonding over Years&Years, who wudda known lol wish Olly wasn't gay though, thats a bummer :frown: specially for the girls out there! lol

Lol ikr. Meh, oh well. I love Mikey though idek why
King has gotta be my all time favourite, even the remixes aren't that bad either :smile: Daaaaaamn I loooove Desire!! but I can't seem to find the original one anymore:frown: think they took it off, I don't really like the new version tbh. I also like Shine cuz its kind of got a tropical beat to it which I find really nice :u: and did ya know that Olly's actually in a relationship with Milan Neil-Smith? aka the violin dude from Clean Bandit, again, another band that I love lol
King has gotta be my all time favourite, even the remixes aren't that bad either :smile: Daaaaaamn I loooove Desire!! but I can't seem to find the original one anymore:frown: think they took it off, I don't really like the new version tbh. I also like Shine cuz its kind of got a tropical beat to it which I find really nice :u: and did ya know that Olly's actually in a relationship with Milan Neil-Smith? aka the violin dude from Clean Bandit, again, another band that I love lol

Omg you love Clean Bandit too!! OMGGG They did go out, but they split up :frown: They said they were going on a 'break' Meh. LIES lol.
Reply 473
[video="youtube;WugfwayzeN8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WugfwayzeN8[/video]
They split up? Hallelujah! Lolz I need Olly!! and Clean Bandit are just as great, love those guys as well, I could randomly just sing Rather Be outta the blue lol that song just never gets old :biggrin: Its great to share an interest with a fellow Years&Years Fan! and thanks for the follow!
They split up? Hallelujah! Lolz I need Olly!! and Clean Bandit are just as great, love those guys as well, I could randomly just sing Rather Be outta the blue lol that song just never gets old :biggrin: Its great to share an interest with a fellow Years&Years Fan! and thanks for the follow!

Yes, of course!!!! They're both really good! And no problemo :biggrin:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I didn't know you were the clan leader of the EDM society :lol:

You should give BOEH some song advise for his stream playlist :tongue:

Clan leader LOL too much rs man.. I actually like Damp Cat's music :3

Not heard of either of them :redface: Soz
Ah damn lol well tchami is a really good producer, he's produced some amazing remixes. One of them is :

Aluna George (You know you Like it)-Tchami Remix. It's really nice :smile:
Original post by Student403
Very good it reminds me of 80s movie music which I like

Original post by ravioliyears
It's catchy

Well, well. And what about the Sega Genesis version? does it not sound more funky? test yourselves!

Link!

So, what is better?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Well, well. And what about the Sega Genesis version? does it not sound more funky? test yourselves!

Link!

So, what is better?

Idk I prefer the first one because this feels more 8-bit theme

Quick Reply

Latest