The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by audreygal
Is anyone else bewildered by the health questionnaire form sent by the Southampton NHS trust?

Is this to do with the bm6 course?
Is anyone else bewildered by the health questionnaire form sent by the Southampton NHS trust?

I recall having certain vaccines but not the actual dates of them!

Now I have to see my GP to get my jab history!!

Your surgery might be able o just give you a print out. Otherwise it's good to see the GP as they can give you any you're missing.

Don't pay for them though. Any you're missing the uni will give you.
If you can't get the information then you have to have a series of blood tests instead.

OH go through the form with you so don't worry about it.

Original post by Alisahhh1998

Yes. Once you get an offer you have to do some forms for Occupational Health.
Original post by Alisahhh1998

I don't think all the offers are out. They've previously given out a few on one day and then lots and lots a week or so later. Until you've been rejected, don't try to guess what they're doing :no:.
Original post by Neostigmine
I don't think all the offers are out. They've previously given out a few on one day and then lots and lots a week or so later. Until you've been rejected, don't try to guess what they're doing :no:.

Bethany, Do they give all offers out first then send out all the rejections at the end?
Original post by Justtryingtolive
Bethany, Do they give all offers out first then send out all the rejections at the end?

If you have a look through the last few pages, there have been a mix of offers and rejections.
If you have a look through the last few pages, there have been a mix of offers and rejections.

Hey, I just wanted to say that you and others in your year were really nice.. helped calm my nerves a lot. We spoke at the selection day, I was next to the drinks with my sister and you came and got me as i think you could tell i was quite nervous :biggrin:, we also spoke about Narcos & other shows nd stuff lol
Original post by qwerty123A
Hey, I just wanted to say that you and others in your year were really nice.. helped calm my nerves a lot. We spoke at the selection day, I was next to the drinks with my sister and you came and got me as i think you could tell i was quite nervous :biggrin:, we also spoke about Narcos & other shows nd stuff lol

Aha awesome! You're very welcome. We all really enjoy meeting you. :yes:. It's nice to hear though and I'll pass it onto my friends :h:
Aha awesome! You're very welcome. We all really enjoy meeting you. :yes:. It's nice to hear though and I'll pass it onto my friends :h:

Beth, were you the blond ambassador who came to our table once and saw me just meeting another person who was also from my country (Afghanistan)? At the time I was sitting next to Mel, Mohammad and Josh as the other Ambassadors in our table?
Beth, were you the blond ambassador who came to our table once and saw me just meeting another person who was also from my country (Afghanistan)? At the time I was sitting next to Mel, Mohammad and Josh as the other Ambassadors in our table?

No, the blonde is Megan. I was the brunette without glasses :yes:.

Omg I was on the table too! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys,

God forbid it won't happen to any of us here but if it does, and we get a rejection this year.. and we choose to take a gap year, can we re-apply again for the BM6 course???? (btw - if the rejection was post-interview)
Guys,

God forbid it won't happen to any of us here but if it does, and we get a rejection this year.. and we choose to take a gap year, can we re-apply again for the BM6 course???? (btw - if the rejection was post-interview)

100%. Lots of people are reapplicants and they do very well :yes:.
I know its in this thread somewhere but i need to leave soon so i dont have time to search and i'll forget to search later, but how many people applied to the course exactly?
I know its in this thread somewhere but i need to leave soon so i dont have time to search and i'll forget to search later, but how many people applied to the course exactly?

also if anyone can add how many people got interviewed that would be great!

They never release this data until the end of the cycle (August)

Original post by mygroup
also if anyone can add how many people got interviewed that would be great!

119 were invited, minus a few no-shows on the day.
They never release this data until the end of the cycle (August)

119 were invited, minus a few no-shows on the day.

thanks
Will today be the day everyone else hears back?
Original post by StegiMon
Will today be the day everyone else hears back?

No way to know. Last year was all over the place, years before a week or 2 between first and second lot.

Just be patient, and check your emails on the odd occasion. Get on with a level things, and remember to breathe.
Did you get rejections through track and through Southampton uni (ie track then and email) or just through track?
(edited 8 years ago)
Got rejected :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending