The Student Room Group

Girls what's your height?

Scroll to see replies

5 ft 2 as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 162
5 foot 2 or 1 but i say 2 to make me feel taller :top2:
5ft6-7 it's a pretty normal height I guess? Kinda wish I was 5ft4/5 though, it just makes that tiny bit of a difference.
Original post by stefano865
Wow. :tongue:

Thank you!
So does this affect dating etc out of interest?

Not really, if there's a guy who has a problem with it he's not the kind of guy I'd like to be with. :wink:
Original post by Lauren1999
Not really, if there's a guy who has a problem with it he's not the kind of guy I'd like to be with. :wink:

I'm 5'10 and would be with a taller woman if she was a great person :h:. Doubt she would feel the same though. :tongue:

I think the man being at least 3 inches taller tends to be ideal.

Obviously if you hold out for a 6'4+ guy your dating pool will shrink quite a lot.
I'm 5'10 and would be with a taller woman if she was a great person :h:. Doubt she would feel the same though. :tongue:

I think the man being at least 3 inches taller tends to be ideal.

Obviously if you hold out for a 6'4+ guy your dating pool will shrink quite a lot.

:smile: I don't see why it should a problem, equality and all that!! A lot fewer boys have a problem with it than I'd expect, it tends to just be girls making nasty comments!
Original post by Lauren1999
:smile: I don't see why it should a problem, equality and all that!! A lot fewer boys have a problem with it than I'd expect, it tends to just be girls making nasty comments!

They're just jealous of those long legs. :teehee: :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
I am 150 cm tall :frown: I really hope I haven't stopped growing yet.
Really? :tongue:

Why?

I feel unfeminine in heels haha, makes me feel massive
They're just jealous of those long legs. :teehee: :tongue:

What can I say :smile:
5"10 or 11 I think. I used to really dislike my height and sometimes I feel huge but I've learned to live with it.
5'2 (I'm 16) & my giant of a boyfriend always makes fun of me (he's 6'1 and 15yrs)
5'5/5'6 - kinda wish i was tiny bit taller

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ikhan94
Your not a midget, i know so many girls that are under 5ft

Yeah me too
5'7
Original post by captainncc1701
Yeah me too

Loool mug
Original post by mkap
i never really knew mine until a few days ago when i measured it, turns out im five foot two. considering my mum is five foot and im taller than my cousins i thought i was a decent height, now i feel like midget :lol: most of the time i wear healed shoes/boots so its all good.

whats your height?

i'm 5 foot 1 or 2 inches, but i'm twelve soooo......... i'm average XD

Quick Reply

Latest