The Student Room Group

GCSE EXAMS - When is your first exam

Scroll to see replies

25th April - iGCSE french oral
my Spanish one is the week after :eek3:
Reply 21
Original post by _chloeematt
Is that a hard exam... my school was going to do that exam board but we changed to AQA and we have our language exam in june I think....

We started with AQA but then changed to IGCSE for the coursework. We have done lots and lots of practice questions so for me it is not that hard. Plus we also have done coursework to help us with our grades within the exam. :smile: Good luck for your exams
(edited 8 years ago)
So I was really intrigued when we were told we have 27 school days left before the first official exam. What is you first exam and when?

Mine is Spanish and PE theory on the 20th May

Posted from TSR Mobile

17th May Biology AQA UNIT 1 :smile:
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
3rd May- English Lang

I did that one in Jan :smile: GOT a B :frown:
Original post by nisha.sri
I did that one in Jan :smile: GOT a B :frown:

Are you retaking?
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Are you retaking?

Nope i can't because only if you get below a C you can so yeh :smile:
17th May Biology AQA UNIT 1 :smile:

I do OCR Gateway for science... AQA looks 10x harder than what we do!
Reply 27
I already did a GCSE case study in Geography worth about 25% I think of my GCSE's. Il also have ICT GCSE exam on Monday
I do OCR Gateway for science... AQA looks 10x harder than what we do!

Hahahah :smile: Lol i dont know i think it's a little hard but if you revise nothing is hard ... :smile:
16th May,
Religious Studies
Hahahah :smile: Lol i dont know i think it's a little hard but if you revise nothing is hard ... :smile:

Yeah, AQA seems to go much more in depth but do less topics than us in each unit. OCR Gateway seem to just brush the surface and do a lot more in each unit
Yeah, AQA seems to go much more in depth but do less topics than us in each unit. OCR Gateway seem to just brush the surface and do a lot more in each unit

Yup i have realised i mean there are soo many units like up to 6 or 5 or something like that... but how do you find science generally ?
Reply 32
Mine is on 3rd of May-Cambridge IGCSE English Language. It is nice to see quite a few people taking this exam.
I do OCR gateway science and I have 18 modules and 6 exams. But my first exam is 18th May and is ICT
Original post by brainzistheword
I do OCR gateway science and I have 18 modules and 6 exams. But my first exam is 18th May and is ICT

You do 6 units??

Posted from TSR Mobile
You do 6 units??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep - 6 units in all 2 sciences :s-smilie:
16th May
Religious Studies (Edexcel)

A nice easy one to ease us in, I think :tongue:
So I was really intrigued when we were told we have 27 school days left before the first official exam. What is you first exam and when?

Mine is Spanish and PE theory on the 20th May

Posted from TSR Mobile

3rd May English language Cambridge IGCSE
Original post by brainzistheword
Yep - 6 units in all 2 sciences :s-smilie:

What two sciences - I'm sure there is 3 Biology,Chemistry and Physics?
What two sciences - I'm sure there is 3 Biology,Chemistry and Physics?

Yep sorry typo on my part - 3 sciences (that's what I get for trying to type quickly :biggrin:)

Quick Reply

Latest