The Student Room Group

Sexting disasters - have you ever had one?

Scroll to see replies

Someone asked me for nudes so I replied with
"do you wanna see my great tits?"
and he went "yeah"
So I linked him a picture of this
Attachment not found

He blocked me lol.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Someone asked me for nudes so I replied with
"do you wanna see my great tits?"
and he went "yeah"
So I linked him a picture of this
Attachment not found

He blocked me lol.

too obvious :wink:
Reply 42
Original post by Pickles
Ever text the wrong person a text that was meant for someone else? Maybe you weren't meant to send that picture...

Share your sexting disasters below - keep it clean!

what if people screenshotted it?
Original post by Hydeman
Grammar*. :smile:

Spoiler

20 reps and you weren't even the first person to highlight that...
Someone asked to see a picture of me, I said I was in bed, he said 'even better'; apparently this wasn't what he was after as he never replied again :dontknow:

Original post by Alexion
20 reps and you weren't even the first person to highlight that...

Sounds like someone's a little jealous. :u:

(Also, if I remember rightly, I *was* the first person to correct that. :erm: Could be wrong, I suppose.)
Original post by Hydeman
Sounds like someone's a little jealous. :u:

(Also, if I remember rightly, I *was* the first person to correct that. :erm: Could be wrong, I suppose.)

Truthfully, you were the first person to correct it, but @Merfie highlighted it way before you did... :wink:

(and yes I am jealous, share plz :unimpressed:)
Original post by sleepyspider
Never had one where I accidentally sent one, but one of my closest friends asked me on fb "do you like nudes" and i said "yeah" and her reply was 5 nudes of her

but never did i think she'd send me nudes :frown:

Pics or it's not true :colondollar:

Seriously though- Good on you! Now I've just got to work out how to do the same thing :P
I do remember sending a saucy text meant for my ex girlfriend which went to my Mom instead.
Original post by Pickles
Ever text the wrong person a text that was meant for someone else? Maybe you weren't meant to send that picture...

Share your sexting disasters below - keep it clean!

Took a masculine-sexy dominant-elf célfie for my buddy Brando. But, to my dismay, I sent it to my Corsican great-aunt Paulina!

Alas, I can never return to Ajaccio!
Original post by Alexion

(and yes I am jealous, share plz :unimpressed:)

I just did. :tongue:
Accidentally sent a pic which probably shouldn't have gone to my best friend...to my best friend.

Thankfully, it was a 1 seconder on Snapchat, so I was safe 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was sending a photo to my boyfriend on snap chat and ended up sending it to my story as well 😣
Original post by Hydeman
I just did. :tongue:

:awesome:
My friends boyfriends cousin and I were sending pictures to each other and then I fell out with my friend, so her boyfriend tried to threaten me by showing me the pictures his cousin sent him of me. Luckily I was really cautious by not including anything that would give it away that it was me.
I once accidentally sent a nude to my best friend instead of the guy I was supposed to send it to. I realised quickly and texted my friend asking her not to open the picture.

She opened the picture before she read the text. Much embarrassment ensued. We had a good laugh about it in the end.
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
When I discovered Snapchat... and the fact that your photo message gets deleted after a few seconds gave me so many ideas.

Later that day I was drunk so I sent a picture of my you-know-what to like 30 girls and then I saw one of them the next day in public, she was walking and holding a sandwich, as we made eye contact it looked like she had been electrocuted, her arms jerked out to the sides and she ended up throwing her sandwich into the road lol

Her sandwich probably didn't have enough meat :sexface:
Original post by Darien91
I was sexting, and damn iphones autocorrect everything. told a girl what I'd do to her "pissy"

Mood killer

But she could of had a piss fetish :rofl:
My phone autocorrected the word "been" to the word "Ben", which is the name of my boyfriend's little brother :redface:
Reply 59
Don't send nudes, you cretins :tongue:

Quick Reply