The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Would you consider giving up your job after marriage and bearing children?
Original post by Unistudent77
Where can you find guys like this - hmm, idk. We all hit the clubs occasionally so not sure :tongue:
There are a lot of great guys out there, you just have to see what happens.
I think if you see a guy and you like him, don't be afraid to make a move.
Some guys just lack the confidence. I'm ok in a pub scenario, especially with some guys there but it's hard to break the ice properly. In a club, it's even harder as you can't really chat.

Yeah, i feel really positive after the gym and as you say, people are so friendly despite what people fear ie that they are judgemental.

Agree 100%. You have be happy within yourself. External validation is nice but you need to do it for yourself imo.
Being admired for my gains is all well and good but it won't make you happy internally, you need to be a good person and make others happy in order to feel good within yourself.

Hmm I see!! However, like you said, the clubs are likethe worst place to try and talk to guys!!!
The loud music just doesn’t help either :lol:

It’s not that I don’t have the confidence to go and speak to guys!! I can talk to guys at bars and clubs ect it’s just that I’ve never really found anyone who i can get along with or has the same interests ect!!

Yeah i guess so! I’ll just have to wait and see how it goes!!!

It’s a good feeling knowing that you’re getting fit and healthy!! It genuinely makes you feel good inside and out!!!

Dude you’re really inspirational, did you know that? :P
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by champ_mc99

Nope! I'd have children yeah, but i won't give up my job :nope:

yes if he agrees to stay at home alot more often to keep me entertained.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Nope! I'd have children yeah, but i won't give up my job :nope:

What if it's hard to cope?
Reply 765

yes of course, i am 100% willing too. my mum wasnt really around to raise me as she was working as well as my dad when she didnt need to and i dont want that for my future kids so i am hoping my future husband will have a stable enough career and is educated enough so i can stay home and be a housewife. many people see this as illogical and stupid but its a sacrifice i want to make
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
K, thanks. I am wearing it to somewhere important, thats why just asking...

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/9/1/1/7/5237119/khaki/image1xxl.jpg

this pic is better than the first one you posted.

shorter khaki jacket is nicer
and yes I agree the whole outfit is nice
Original post by therecovery
why do you like it when we ignore you all?
why do girls like jerks?

I have a friend who asks me this far too often. He's a nice guy and has been friend zoned by just about everyone, bless him. I think it has something to do with feeling slightly intimidated tbh. Also, it changes the way you see a guy who is overly nice, I have no idea why but for me personally, when I guy is really nice when I initially meet him, I automatically see him as a friend. Sorry I don't have an explanation!
Reply 768
@Unistudent77 i wash my hair in the evenings (not everyday though), if i wash it when i wake up it takes the mick to dry and i dont use a blow dryer so i just do it in the evening.
What if it's hard to cope?

what about all the years i spent in education just to get to that point?

I mean yeah i'll have kids, but after that, yeah i'll continue with my job :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/9/1/1/7/5237119/khaki/image1xxl.jpg

this pic is better than the first one you posted.

shorter khaki jacket is nicer
and yes I agree the whole outfit is nice

ooo nicee
[QUOTE=CleverSquirrel;63517249]Hmm I see!! However, like you said, the clubs are likethe worst place to try and talk to guys!!!
The loud music just doesn’t help either :lol:

It’s not that I don’t have the confidence to go and speak to guys!! I can talk to guys at bars and clubs ect it’s just that I’ve never really found anyone who i can get along with or has the same interests ect!!

Yeah i guess so! I’ll just have to wait and see how it goes!!!

It’s a good feeling knowing that you’re getting fit and healthy!! It genuinely makes you feel good inside and out!!!

Dude you’re really inspirational, did you know that? :P

Fair enough, i think clubs can attract the immature 'lads' who do nothing but drink. No indication of their education or them being cultured...
I don't think my boys look any different but if i got chatting to someone outsode of the club then the differences would become apparent. Well hopefully!

It does make you feel great!

Haha, thanks. Not really, i just have a positive outlook i think. Now that you follow me (thanks btw), check my 'dear you' posts if you want. I'm good now but a while back some stuff wasn't very pleasant. You just have to have to have a goal(s), a vision and friends and family to keep you good :smile:

I like this man for inspiration:

https://youtu.be/AROU2pRenEo (rant starts just after his gym session, about 2 mins in.)

https://youtu.be/gBS1iDyRgqc
Skip to end of video, like 15 mins or something :smile:
Original post by therecovery
why do you like it when we ignore you all?
why do girls like jerks?

I don't like this, nay I hate it.
If he has a savage sense of humour that's alright and is attractive.
I like guys who are nice and sweet to me but when they look at me they have a really sexy, horny look in their eyes but they treat me good.
[QUOTE=mkap;63517875]@Unistudent77 i wash my hair in the evenings (not everyday though), if i wash it when i wake up it takes the mick to dry and i dont use a blow dryer so i just do it in the evening.

Oh ok, makes sense :smile:

Yeah, i don't always shower in the morning. If i've slept in then i van be ready in literally 3 mins but my hair won't be great and i'll look a bit tired.
[QUOTE=alkaline.;63518019]I don't like this, nay I hate it.
I like guys who are nice and sweet to me but when they look at me they have a really sexy, horny look in their eyes but they treat me good.

Mate, i was savage with you and you thought i was in the huff :tongue:
(THAT IS A JOKE BTW) hahaha. Just winding you up, plez don't batter me xoxox
Mate, i was savage with you and you thought i was in the huff :tongue:
(THAT IS A JOKE BTW) hahaha. Just winding you up, plez don't batter me xoxox

what does the huff mean?

yh im defo gonna batter u with the rolling pin i use to roll out pastry in the kitchen every evening
Reply 776
Original post by alkaline.

this :five:
Reply 777
Oh ok, makes sense :smile:

Yeah, i don't always shower in the morning. If i've slept in then i van be ready in literally 3 mins but my hair won't be great and i'll look a bit tired.

haha :lol: yeah i HAVE to shower every morning :h: same i think and hope i could just roll out bed and pull it off, saving it for one of them days
Fair enough, i think clubs can attract the immature 'lads' who do nothing but drink. No indication of their education or them being cultured...
I don't think my boys look any different but if i got chatting to someone outsode of the club then the differences would become apparent. Well hopefully!

It does make you feel great!

Haha, thanks. Not really, i just have a positive outlook i think. Now that you follow me (thanks btw), check my 'dear you' posts if you want. I'm good now but a while back some stuff wasn't very pleasant. You just have to have to have a goal(s), a vision and friends and family to keep you good :smile:

I like this man for inspiration:

https://youtu.be/AROU2pRenEo (rant starts just after his gym session, about 2 mins in.)

https://youtu.be/gBS1iDyRgqc
Skip to end of video, like 15 mins or something :smile:

Couldnt have put that any better myself!!!

haha no probs!!
yeah i'll check it out!!!!

yeah at least i have the support from my family and friends- which is helping me too!!!

yeah i've seen that video before!!! (the first link) It helped me when i needed the motivation to start going to the gym initially!! I'll watch the other one too!!

Thanks again!!! You're really helpful :colondollar:
Original post by alkaline.

I find I have to tone it down, it's great usually and gets a lot of laughs and advances, but then people start taking you seriously and suddenly you have to start defending yourself from that native american genocide joke you made.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending