The Student Room Group

Weird PM from stranger.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Tinemither
I got a message from that Rara Diaz user asking to sext. She got rejected.

:rofl: once a guy sent me a link and pmd me saying rate this, you dont want to know what it was, i still shudder everytime i think about it, another guy was talked to me about oil, he was obsessed by it, and was acting out him rubbing oil on my hands and asking me what it smelt like. ooh there was another one who asked me send him a nude of me bc he thought i was attractive, honestly theres some right wierdos on here, im thinking of taking my picture off :getmecoat:
Original post by Aria Enoshima
I have never gotten a weird PM. Either i'm boring, or everybody knows not to mess with me. I prefer the latter of the two.

You're a guy.
Original post by Jibola240
You're a guy.

Just because girls receive weird pm's from thirsty males, doesn't mean people don't send weird pm's for any other reason.
Original post by mkap
:rofl: once a guy sent me a link and pmd me saying rate this, you dont want to know what it was, i still shudder everytime i think about it, another guy was talked to me about oil, he was obsessed by it, and was acting out him rubbing oil on my hands and asking me what it smelt like. ooh there was another one who asked me send him a nude of me bc he thought i was attractive, honestly theres some right wierdos on here, im thinking of taking my picture off :getmecoat:

Chances are it's for the best! You should do, save yourself on the harassment. These creeps are everywhere, and they're from both genders.
Don't think I've ever had a weird pm, someone asked me for history advice once lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Don't think there's enough naming and shaming going on here.
Not weird just people asking me if I'm ok then the conversation stops :rofl:
I feel I'm really missing out, 90% of my inbox in filled with warnings and reminders.
I've had mails from people who made their account on the same day they mailed me and they said they had been viewing me on this site for a while and wanting to get to know me :s creepy as **** tbh. I never reply to mails anyway usually though so they weren't missing much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by the bear
perhaps you could squish a tangerine ?

thats what i was thinking

Original post by Guls
Has anyone revived warnings from @tsr are they joking or should I calm down on the trolling behaviour?

yup hah
Reply 70
Original post by DiddyDec
I feel I'm really missing out, 90% of my inbox in filled with warnings and reminders.

I rarely get them after being banned. I don't think i've toned it down at all.
Original post by Guls
So I was talking to someone through PM's as everything progressed they asked for my Skype and I said no. They haven't been online since.
Also they messaged me on the same day that they created their account.

Has this happened to you before?

i sometimes get weird spam, i just block and ignore
Original post by whorace

I still get them.
Original post by Guls
Do you wanna add me?
Jokes.
I

Leave me out it... I did not !!
I 'm secretly in love with someone else~
Original post by Spock's Socks
I've had mails from people who made their account on the same day they mailed me and they said they had been viewing me on this site for a while and wanting to get to know me :s creepy as **** tbh. I never reply to mails anyway usually though so they weren't missing much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea .. I should definitely try that :3
Reply 75
Original post by DiddyDec

Omg. You're my new brother. TSR keep on telling me that's unacceptable to ask "what's going?" In a. Count to a quadrillion thread. So stupid. How many warnings have you had
Original post by shawtyb
i had one from someone asking me if i can crush an orange in my hand :/

loooool
Reply 77
Original post by whorace

Bro how often do you change your avatar thingy. And when did you get banned?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 78
Original post by Guls
Bro how often do you change your avatar thingy. And when did you get banned?

1) When I get bored of the image (takes about 20 seconds to change).
2) I don't even remember? Start of the year I think.
Original post by Guls
Omg. You're my new brother. TSR keep on telling me that's unacceptable to ask "what's going?" In a. Count to a quadrillion thread. So stupid. How many warnings have you had

That a good question which I don't have a good answer to, probably between 50-100.

Quick Reply

Latest