The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

This has been me in your absence, of course.

Haha of course - SassKing how did you cope without me :rofl: :tongue:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I am good. How are you? Erm, how should I address thee. Will, Your Majesty, be enough?? *Bows Down*

Hallo there - I do not believe we have been formerly introduced. M name is Amellia AKA Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st legion and Master of the Light Side of the force
It is @SassKing13 who is HRH around here :tongue:

Goodto hear! I am well thanks - though had to follow my sister around Sports Direct (cant believe I survived) :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Amellia123
Haha of course - SassKing how did you cope without me :rofl: :tongue:

He did what every man does in the absence of a woman.. Play with his balls...

tumblr_inline_n770lvoAiX1sb3j7h.gif

Spoiler

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

Spoiler

Amellia is not amused :colonhash:

Spoiler

:lol:
Amellia is not amused :colonhash:

Hodor didn't mean to be amusing this time. Hodor said he was a terrible person and therefore delivered this terrible joke. Hodor is a man of his words. 😇
Hodor didn't mean to be amusing this time. Hodor said he was a terrible person and therefore delivered this terrible joke. Hodor is a man of his words. 😇

Indeed he is :rofl:

I don't believe I have introduced myself yet - Amellia - pleased to meet you! :biggrin:
Indeed he is :rofl:

I don't believe I have introduced myself yet - Amellia - pleased to meet you! :biggrin:

With you talking about yourself in 3rd person, I totally did not see that name coming! :tongue:

I'm Hodor van Groot (Not my real name though :tongue:) And the pleasure is all mine, m'Amellia. *tips fedora, like a sir*

If I remember correctly, you're the one I talked to about the good ol' Runescape days in that username thread, aren't you? Please say you are because I don't wanna feel awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
With you talking about yourself in 3rd person, I totally did not see that name coming! :tongue:

I'm Hodor van Groot (Not my real name though :tongue:) And the pleasure is all mine, m'Amellia. *tips fedora, like a sir*

If I remember correctly, you're the one I talked to about the good ol' Runescape days in that username thread, aren't you? Please say you are because I don't wanna feel awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha Amellia always refers to herself in 3rd person :tongue: There is simply no other way :lol:

Pleased to meet you Master van Groot! (Its okay - Amellia is not actually called Amellia but shush!) :tongue: *curtsies*

Yes that was Amellia - don't worry I remember! :biggrin: Shame I haven't played Runescape for so long!!
Haha Amellia always refers to herself in 3rd person :tongue: There is simply no other way :lol:

Pleased to meet you Master van Groot! (Its okay - Amellia is not actually called Amellia but shush!) :tongue: *curtsies*

Yes that was Amellia - don't worry I remember! :biggrin: Shame I haven't played Runescape for so long!!

I found this funny :lol:
I found this funny :lol:

:rofl: :lol: That's only because you actually know my name! :tongue:

Haha don't worry, Hodor has also been doing this for a long time. :wink: (and my real name sounds similar to your fake name :rofl:.. Just a tad bit manlier :tongue:)

Awyiss I thought so but wasn't quite sure. It's been 7 or 8 years for me. I'm considering checking it out again with my old badass account since I have nothing better to do before uni starts in September but I'm afraid all the new features and stuff are just going to ruin everything lol

I know there's this old school thingy but I heard you have to create a new account and start from scratch. ;_;

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha don't worry, Hodor has also been doing this for a long time. :wink: (and my real name sounds similar to your fake name :rofl:.. Just a tad bit manlier :tongue:)

Awyiss I thought so but wasn't quite sure. It's been 7 or 8 years for me. I'm considering checking it out again with my old badass account since I have nothing better to do before uni starts in September but I'm afraid all the new features and stuff are just going to ruin everything lol

I know there's this old school thingy but I heard you have to create a new account and start from scratch. ;_;

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha fair enough then :tongue: (ahhh I see! Pfft... manlier...... :tongue: )

I haven't used it since since y10 - so about 4 years?! People in my class still enjoy it, but Runescape 3 seems a bit crappy :frown: I know what you mean - why couldn't they have just stayed at Runescape 1?

Ahh right I see - ahh damn that's so annoying!!
:rofl: :lol: That's only because you actually know my name! :tongue:

Well actually I just found the sort of randomness of you saying it quite funny :rofl:

Don't jump to conclusions Amellia, Godddddddddddddd :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash: :lol: :tongue:

Hiii! I'm well thanks! How are you? :hugs:

Well actually I just found the sort of randomness of you saying it quite funny :rofl:

Don't jump to conclusions Amellia, Godddddddddddddd :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash: :lol: :tongue:

Hahaha fair enough then SassKing :tongue:
Oh my god SassKing - Praise Lord McCulloch..... :colonhash: :rofl:

Hiya!!! I'm okay :h: :h: how're you?!
Hiii! I'm well thanks! How are you? :hugs:

Hahaha fair enough then SassKing :tongue:
Oh my god SassKing - Praise Lord McCulloch..... :colonhash: :rofl:

Lord now? God :rofl:
hey gir

hey girl!!! I'm good thanks!! how are you doing?! :h:
Lord now? God :rofl: