The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Chemistry AQA help

Does anyone have a list of topics studied at AS and A-level for AQA?

Preferably out of the revision guides like CGP but any topics would be useful - thanks :smile:
Also can anyone tell me if any topics overlap from A-level or is it all completely different? Thanks :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
Does anyone have a list of topics studied at AS and A-level for AQA?

Preferably out of the revision guides like CGP but any topics would be useful - thanks :smile:

Either look at the specification or go to the CGP website and you can look at the contents on the books
Original post by B_9710
Either look at the specification or go to the CGP website and you can look at the contents on the books

Ah right thank you - I didn't know you could see CGP book contents on the website.

Thanks again :smile:
Some overlap yeah, not always, but some topics are definitely linked!

And like B_9710 said, look up the specification :smile:
Original post by Kugelmugel
Some overlap yeah, not always, but some topics are definitely linked!

And like B_9710 said, look up the specification :smile:

Would you say it is worth keeping my notes from GCSE after the exams?

Thanks for your help :smile:
Would you say it is worth keeping my notes from GCSE after the exams?

Thanks for your help :smile:

That depends, honestly I haven't even looked at 99% of the GCSE stuff, but if maths isn't your strong point, you might find some of the moles calculation stuff useful for AS :smile: And no problem!
That depends, honestly I haven't even looked at 99% of the GCSE stuff, but if maths isn't your strong point, you might find some of the moles calculation stuff useful for AS :smile: And no problem!

Ok Thanks - I will look into everything and take a look at the spec :smile:
Ok Thanks - I will look into everything and take a look at the spec :smile:

Just make sure you get the right spec! :smile: AS/A2 is what the current year 13s (aka me) are studying, but the new course is different in some aspects I believe!
Just make sure you get the right spec! :smile: AS/A2 is what the current year 13s (aka me) are studying, but the new course is different in some aspects I believe!

Ah ok thanks for letting me know I will look very carefully :smile:
i find that youtube videos are really useful! has anybody here done the A2 redox titration ISA yet? if so what did you have to do? x

Quick Reply

Latest