The Student Room Group

When do you say 'I love you'?

When do you usually first say that you love someone? Vote!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nowhere to vote and obviously depends on the people involved, there's no one single answer. I'd say before 3 months is probably too soon though and 3-5 months about normal??
When you realise they're marriage worthy.
Reply 3
First date
Reply 4
I think it's normal for it to be said before warranted, during first flush of romance. The sensible bet is to leave this till after the 1st anniversary..
When I realize the relationship could be long lasting, or when I see that person potential wife. Other than that. If they do say it, I'm usually a little passive on it.. "Awww, you too"
When you feel "in love" and know the other person isn't going to trample all over your feelings!
Reply 7
For a laugh. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Just before you ejaculate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Binary Freak
When I realize the relationship could be long lasting, or when I see that person potential wife. Other than that. If they do say it, I'm usually a little passive on it.. "Awww, you too"

repped for Nep <3
Original post by Dancing Samurai
repped for Nep <3

Y-YOU KNOW HOW TO NEP?!?!? :woo:

Never met someone on here that knows who it is, or even the series for that matter!!
Y-YOU KNOW HOW TO NEP?!?!? :woo:

Never met someone on here that knows who it is, or even the series for that matter!!

xD yes I bought Hyperdimension rebirth 1 on Steam a month ago. So addictive haha.
Noire comes in first place for me though!
xD yes I bought Hyperdimension rebirth 1 on Steam a month ago. So addictive haha.
Noire comes in first place for me though!

Yeah it's brilliant!! I've got Rebirth;3, Action U. After Easter I'll be getting Megadimension, and Victory!!

Noire takes third place! Uni takes second!! Have you seen the anime for it?
Yeah it's brilliant!! I've got Rebirth;3, Action U. After Easter I'll be getting Megadimension, and Victory!!

Noire takes third place! Uni takes second!! Have you seen the anime for it?

Hmmm no I haven't seen the anime. I read a couple of reviews though which didn't rate it too highly, how did you find it?
I've only played Rebirth1 so far in the series. Sounds like there's plenty more games once I'm done with this one, nice!
Hmmm no I haven't seen the anime. I read a couple of reviews though which didn't rate it too highly, how did you find it?
I've only played Rebirth1 so far in the series. Sounds like there's plenty more games once I'm done with this one, nice!

Aye there's at least 9 games.. A lot of them being considered spin offs.. Like Rebirth;1.

I found the anime itself alright.. Not something I'd probably watch twice though.
Aye there's at least 9 games.. A lot of them being considered spin offs.. Like Rebirth;1.

I found the anime itself alright.. Not something I'd probably watch twice though.

9... ? o_O
I'd better start saving up then since this one cost £25 with the DLC. Hopefully Steam will put some of them on sale over Summer as I already spend too much on anime-merchandise xD
Original post by Anonymous
When do you usually first say that you love someone? Vote!

After the first date for the banter ?
9... ? o_O
I'd better start saving up then since this one cost £25 with the DLC. Hopefully Steam will put some of them on sale over Summer as I already spend too much on anime-merchandise xD

Yeah..... 9!!!!!!!

Since none of them are multiplayer you could probably get off with buying them dirt cheap on G2A.. Dirt cheap being a fiver!!

Anime merchandise?
Yeah..... 9!!!!!!!

Since none of them are multiplayer you could probably get off with buying them dirt cheap on G2A.. Dirt cheap being a fiver!!

Anime merchandise?

£5, much more manageable!
Yeah, I get quite a lot of merch from Japan. Mostly figures from anime which I've really enjoyed.
It's a very expensive hobby though ._.
£5, much more manageable!
Yeah, I get quite a lot of merch from Japan. Mostly figures from anime which I've really enjoyed.
It's a very expensive hobby though ._.

Figures? Where you get them from.. I could do by embracing my inner-anime more!!

Porting is always pricey.. I used to get a few games from Japan.. Now I just buy digital versions.. I still get taxed on it though.. But not much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending