The Student Room Group

Why are blacks so sexi?

I'm a Ukrainian/Corsican/Cornish Milo Yiannopolous-style homo. Though I am the one who leads, if yaknowatameen :wink: When I walk down Peckham high street, I feel butterflies in my tummy, in the presence of big brash loud black boys/men, with tough hair, and big muscles mmm. And I think they secretely are all gay, all that bravado must be a front to hide their inner femininity. How can I approach them without getting stabbed, I really want to taste them??

Scroll to see replies

PWAAAH!!!! xD if you have a fine ass you might just attract some.... work it, twerk it :P xD
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Parasite
PWAAAH!!!! xD if you have a fine ass you might just attract some.... work it, twerk it :P xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhYRtK0fBU - That's my jam!! "He like it when I make this azz vibrate - TWERK". Better start working on those squats!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Gay, masculine, kinda sexist, and super sassy! Grrrr
Reply 4
I'd say take your chances - go and tell them all that you want to taste them :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by *Stefan*
I'd say take your chances - go and tell them all that you want to taste them :wink:

Ooh I wish I could. But one of them punched me when I got a bit to close to him on the bus...I guess I let my cock do the thinking oops :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by DinduRubbin
Ooh I wish I could. But one of them punched me when I got a bit to close to him on the bus...I guess I let my cock do the thinking oops :s-smilie:

Wait, you actually did that?

I'd punch you too even though I'm in the business. You need to have some class bro.

What do you mean by "too close", did you violate him by touching anything of his?
Reply 8
Original post by *Stefan*
Wait, you actually did that?

I'd punch you too even though I'm in the business. You need to have some class bro.

Sorry bro, t'was a moment of weakness. I am a polite boy when the temperature is less than 30 degrees Celcius. But my body' tellin' me yes, when that heat waves hit me!
Reply 9
Original post by Mr Hustle Bustle
What do you mean by "too close", did you violate him by touching anything of his?

Nope, bus was cramped, but I got a bit excited :s-smilie:
Reply 10
Original post by Cpt. Josh
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what to make of this. For one thing, I've never head of a Cornish-Ukrainian-Corsican hybrid, so congrats, I guess.

Thanks hun.
Reply 11
I'm a Ukrainian/Corsican/Cornish Milo Yiannopolous-style homo. Though I am the one who leads, if yaknowatameen :wink: When I walk down Peckham high street, I feel butterflies in my tummy, in the presence of big brash loud black boys/men, with tough hair, and big muscles mmm. And I think they secretely are all gay, all that bravado must be a front to hide their inner femininity. How can I approach them without getting stabbed, I really want to taste them??

ROFL :biggrin: You Are a WHAT!????
Flop it out at them.

Best way to start a conversation. :wink:
Nope, bus was cramped, but I got a bit excited :s-smilie:

What you got excited and dry humped him on a cramped bus?
what
Reply 15
Original post by Mr Hustle Bustle
What you got excited and dry humped him on a cramped bus?

Nope! But my ensign raised his flag...
Reply 16
Original post by stefano865
Flop it out at them.

Best way to start a conversation. :wink:

Oh I've thought about doing that a lot...:h:.

But do you think they would stab me or punch me first?
Oh I've thought about doing that a lot...:h:.

But do you think they would stab me or punch me first?

Depends on the dick.

Jealousy might cause them to reach for the knife. :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by Thomb
ROFL :biggrin: You Are a WHAT!????

Kinda conservative, atheist, super sassy, and all around fierce!
Nope! But my ensign raised his flag...

What?:mute:

Quick Reply

Latest