The Student Room Group

White Privilege

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by WBZ144
You said that Mombasa was "not a major country", when in fact it's not a country at all.

Show us where then.

That's was a terrorist group that believes itself to be at war with the West and has killed far more Arabs (would that support the claim that being Arabs put them in danger?). The average citizen in many Middle Eastern country idolises white skin.
Reply 142
Original post by A$aprocky
LOOOOL YOU ABSOLUTE MORON

Its not the same thing, past decade implies last 10 years whereas last 10 years is the last nominal decade i.e. 2000-2009

You've embarrassed yourself enough.

Okay.

So the last 10 years is 2000 - 2009, and not 2016 - 2006?

And I'm the one embarrassing myself?

LMFAOOOOOOO.

What Universities do you guys go to, UEL?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 143
Original post by WBZ144
That's was a terrorist group that believes itself to be at war with the West and has killed far more Arabs (would that support the claim that being Arabs put them in danger?). The average citizen in many Middle Eastern country idolises white skin.

LOL, slow down and type properly.

I know you're excited.
Original post by wdkmwd
There have been more acts of terrorism committed in 1 year in Ankara and Beirut than in Paris in 123 years. Mombasa is not in any way a major country, do not lie or delude yourself just to pass a point across.

There you go :wink:
Original post by wdkmwd
LOL, slow down and type properly.

I know you're excited.

The most obvious sign of someone who has no argument :lol:
Reply 146
Original post by WBZ144
There you go :wink:

Well it's not a major country, nor a major city.

You were the one calling it major.
Reply 147
White privilege does exist I mean there's no doubt white people have it better than us
Original post by wdkmwd
Okay.

LMFAOOOOOOO.

Even people who go to UEL probably have a better education than you do :wink:
Original post by wdkmwd
Well it's not a major country, nor a major city.

You were the one calling it major.

I said that it was a major city, Kenyans would certainly consider their second largest city to be just that.
Reply 150
Original post by WBZ144
The most obvious sign of someone who has no argument :lol:

You had none to begin with :beard:

You just said people in the middle east have love for people with white skin, when as we speak the THOUSANDS of terrorists in the middle east planning their next act of terrorism in the west.

I've never in my life come across such shear ignorance on any subject matter.
Original post by wdkmwd
Okay.

LMFAOOOOOOO.

OH MY GOODDD IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPIDITY LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I said last NOMINAL decade, you know what that means? 2000-2009. God education has failed you.

Dont bring universities into this, you go Brunel uni LOOOL

Now fool, do you see how it feels when you're arrogant and patronising towards others?
Reply 152
Original post by WBZ144
Even people who go to UEL probably have a better education than you do :wink:

:p:p:p:p
Original post by wdkmwd
You had none to begin with :beard:

You just said people in the middle east have love for people with white skin, when as we speak the THOUSANDS of terrorists in the middle east planning their next act of terrorism in the west.

I've never in my life come across such shear ignorance on any subject matter.

Do you have the percentage of terrorists in the Middle East in relation to the average citizens? Your point is moot.
Original post by WBZ144
Many examples, such as the fact that no one cares when a bomb goes off in Mali, Nigeria, Turkey etc. But if it happens in Europe, the USA, Australia and so forth everyone in the world is expected to mourn.

In fact, what it takes for people to pretend to care is a White person bemoaning the tragedies. The Kony 2012 fallacy is a good example.

i don't think a person in nigeria cares about a bomb going off in europe. similarly, i dont think a person in india cares about a bomb going off in the US.

Europeans care more about a bomb in europe because it's so close to home.

i hope you realise how pathetic this arguement is.
Reply 155
Original post by A$aprocky
OH MY GOODDD IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPIDITY LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I said last NOMINAL decade, you know what that means? 2000-2009. God education has failed you.

Dont bring universities into this, you go Brunel uni LOOOL

Now fool, do you see how it feels when you're arrogant and patronising towards others?

No one mentioned the word nominal you dumbass.

And Nah actually I'm going King's College in September That thread I posted was just wishful thinking for a friend.
Reply 156
Original post by lad1997
i don't think a person in nigeria cares about a bomb going off in europe. similarly, i dont think a person in india cares about a bomb going off in the US.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

She's not so bright is she
Original post by lad1997

International reactions and condemnations to attacks in these respective countries would indicate otherwise.
Reply 158
Original post by WBZ144
Do you have the percentage of terrorists in the Middle East in relation to the average citizens? Your point is moot.

LOL, babe.

You lost this argument on page one.

You can just re-treat back to your couch and continue binge watching CNN.

I think Al sharpton is on.
Original post by wdkmwd
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

She's not so bright is she

You amuse me, kid :laugh:

Seems like you have realised you made a fool of yourself and are grasping at straws.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending