Helpp crush

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
Yup i never will do that :smile:

Lol. Kl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup i never will do that :smile:

If you don't mind me asking. What is the name of this boy? I am also a very shy person but maybe it could be the fact that he's intimidated by you or that you're quite popular and when everyone finds out you rejected him he'll be the hottest gossip. I myself would dreadddd that💀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
If you don't mind me asking. What is the name of this boy? I am also a very shy person but maybe it could be the fact that he's intimidated by you or that you're quite popular and when everyone finds out you rejected him he'll be the hottest gossip. I myself would dreadddd that💀

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not popular and is name is drew :smile: why ?
I am not popular and is name is drew :smile: why ?

Drew... Hmmm. I was just curious. I like to know things. Lol.

I know how he feels. Whatever you do. Don't ever break his heart. If he one day builds the courage up to ask you out don't answer to him. Love doth mock the meat it feeds on. I know the pain too well. I sincerely hope he gets over you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drew... Hmmm. I was just curious. I like to know things. Lol.

I know how he feels. Whatever you do. Don't ever break his heart. If he one day builds the courage up to ask you out don't answer to him. Love doth mock the meat it feeds on. I know the pain too well. I sincerely hope he gets over you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :smile:
This might sound weird but can I ask... How old are you, are we talking about primary or secondary school, must be pretty young to be stressing over a crush?...
Yep :smile:

No, seriously. My hearts been broken and for some reason my heart did physically ache for quite some time. I did get it checked out by my gp but they gave it the clear and asked if I took drugs. I know how Drew feels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whatssarcasm?
This might sound weird but can I ask... How old are you, are we talking about primary or secondary school, must be pretty young to be stressing over a crush?...

You don't need to be young to stress over a crush. Love doesn't have an age. I don't see why a person needs to be a certain age to be in true love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeahhhh. Sorry if I've been annoying but I've been in a similar situation and I've never gotten over that girl. Reading your thread just brought back memories and the poems about love that I had written.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't need to be young to stress over a crush. Love doesn't have an age. I don't see why a person needs to be a certain age to be in true love.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait so this is real love? The thread is labelled 'crush'... They're two very different things
(edited 8 years ago)
Wait so this is real love? Your thread is labelled 'crush'... They're two very different things

Mate. Look. I'm just some random guy. This is a girl's thread about how Drew loved her and he couldn't build enough courage to tell her. She views it as a crush but I'm quite sure he loves her because he still can't get over her. Love is the worst addiction. Once you get a sniff of love. You're left chasing the dragon. Love is the longest hangover you'll ever get.

Posted from TSR Mobile
his guy is usuall y staring at me at school but we have never smiled or spoke to each other😊 He has had a crush
for like 2 years now . We are leaving sckl soon doe?????
What should i do?
He usually ignores me when I'm around him doe but otherwise he would be looking at me constantly.
The weird thing is that most of the ppl in my school know that he likes me. Lol x

All I can say is that, as you guys are in school, I'm assuming you're the same age. Its a known fact that boys mature slower than girls so he might not have the confidence to say anything to you right now so you should talk to him, some guys are terrified of rejection, so maybe he just doesn't want to speak to you because of that, good luck!
Mate. Look. I'm just some random guy. This is a girl's thread about how Drew loved her and he couldn't build enough courage to tell her. She views it as a crush but I'm quite sure he loves her because he still can't get over her. Love is the worst addiction. Once you get a sniff of love. You're left chasing the dragon. Love is the longest hangover you'll ever get.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright then fair dos, sounds like you have some unfinished business of your own, sorry to hear it. Also, just out of curiosity, did you assume I was a guy?
All I can say is that, as you guys are in school, I'm assuming you're the same age. Its a known fact that boys mature slower than girls so he might not have the confidence to say anything to you right now so you should talk to him, some guys are terrified of rejection, so maybe he just doesn't want to speak to you because of that, good luck!

I agree with everything you've just said. Due to girls maturing earlier they see shy boys as being... Well. Children. I think that if girl sees a boy struggling to express themselves. A girl should be willing to help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree with everything you've just said. Due to girls maturing earlier they see shy boys as being... Well. Children. I think that if girl sees a boy struggling to express themselves. A girl should be willing to help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good, I'm glad! But you didn't answer my question you know...
Alright then fair dos, sounds like you have some unfinished business of your own, sorry to hear it. Also, just out of curiosity, did you assume I was a guy?

Yeah I do have some unfinished business. However, I think that unfinished business will remain unfinished until I fall in love with someone else or until she expresses her feelings towards me. It's kind of hard to do so because I'm in nearly all of her classes and we're going to go to the same college.

Yes. I did think that you were a guy. Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah I do have some unfinished business. However, I think that unfinished business will remain unfinished until I fall in love with someone else or if she expresses her feelings towards. It's kind of hard to do so because I'm in nearly all of her classes and we're going to go to the same college.

Yes. I did think that you were a guy. Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha never mind, are you in high school?
the 'haha never mind' was referring to you thinking I was a guy btw, not your unfinished business, just to clarify
Haha never mind, are you in high school?

Yes. I'm in year 11.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What makes you ask that ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What makes you ask that ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just wondered, because the girl who started the thread was in school too, then when you said you were going to college, I figured you must be in pretty much exactly the same position as nisha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending