The Student Room Group

White Privilege

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by A$aprocky
Don't really need to say anything tbh.

You shouldn't because all you've said is utter dribble.
Original post by wdkmwd
x

Do you have the percentage of Middle Easterners plotting to attack the West? If so then what is it?
Original post by WBZ144
I asked for the percentage of those actively plotting terrorist attacks on the West. And those polls you linked have been criticised as inaccurate many times.

can i also state that you are not even talking about 'white privalages' anymore.

get back on topic.
Reply 183
Original post by WBZ144
Do you have the percentage of Middle Easterners plotting to attack the West? If so then what is it?

No but I have a percentage of potential terrorists in the world

The list is in percentage, so if your limited intellect prohibits you from doing the proper calculations, I'll be happy to do it for you.

https://www.statista.com/chart/4227/support-for-isis-in-muslim-countries/
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lad1997
can i also state that you are not even talking about 'white privalages' anymore.

get back on topic.

I wasn't the one who changed the subject to begin with and you did not have to reply to my off-topic post if it annoyed you so.
Original post by lad1997

get back on topic.

Yes, i was talking about 'white privilege' when you completely ignored my point and made very generic statements and subsequently amplifying your already obvious stupidity.
Reply 186
God you're stupid. Im not gonna repeat myself again and again. Read what i said again you knob.

You probably are gonna **** up at this rate.

Please don't.

I'm begging you

Haha
Original post by wdkmwd
No but I have a percentage of potential terrorists in the world

The list is in percentage, so if your limited intellect prohibits you from doing the proper calculations, I'll be happy to do it for you.

https://www.statista.com/chart/4227/support-for-isis-in-muslim-countries/

Do you have the percentage in relation to the average citizen? If you do then what is it?
Original post by wdkmwd
Please don't.

I'm begging you

Haha

Wow how did you even get an offer?
Reply 189
Original post by WBZ144
Do you have the percentage in relation to the average citizen? If you do then what is it?

F*uck sake, do you want me to give you my phone number as well?

How many articles do i have to pull up before you accept that you're logically flawed on this topic darling?
Reply 190
Wow how did you even get an offer?

Something called intelligence.

I've failed to see you display it here.
Original post by lad1997
all polls are criticisied as being inaccurate.

BUT, i'd prefer not to take any chances and just go with it, considering so many polls show the same thing

And you did conveniently ignored the part of the report on page 5 showing that the majority denounced attacks on US civilians. How does that negate that white skin is idealised in the Middle East?
Original post by wdkmwd
Something called intelligence.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
People get too emotional on TSR.
Chill, no need to take a student site so seriously.
Reply 194
And If you did snoop through my profile properly you would realise I have an offer from Southampton as well, but bragging about my academic achievements isn't the topic here :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by wdkmwd
F*uck sake, do you want me to give you my phone number as well?

How many articles do i have to pull up before you accept that you're logically flawed on this topic darling?

I'm asking for specific stats and numbers, not your personal details. I'll pass on that.

That's the thing, you Googled and pasted articles without noting their relevance to your claim, which was none at all. Do you or do you not have the percentage?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 196
Original post by WBZ144
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:u::u::u:
Original post by WBZ144

okay back to the concept of white privalages. i am an asian and i do not believe they exist. At the end of the day if you work hard, you will get to a good position in life.

the reason why white people are found in higher positions in the work place or socially is:
1) the population of white people is higher in the UK, so probability is on their side
2)majority have parents have expereinced the system, as they've been born in the Uk, and therefore provide advice and guidance. this does not exist for many minorities as the parents are usually immigrants.

and finally another reason as to why white privalege is false, is because of asians. proportionally asians are found in higher quantities at the higher positions of the workplace (this trend can be found at top unis, such as russel groups).
Reply 198
Original post by WBZ144
I'm asking for specific stats and numbers, not your personal details. I'll pass on that.

That's the thing, you Googled and pasted articles without noting their relevance to your claim, which was none at all. Do you or do you not have the stats?

I didn't Google anything.

I have some specific sites bookmarked for reference.

That post, is proof enough of my argument.
Original post by wdkmwd
I didn't Google anything.

I have some specific sites bookmarked for reference.

That post, is proof enough of my argument.

So you don't have an actual percentage of active terrorists in the Middle East in relation to the average citizen. You should have said so before, would have saved us all lots of time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending