The Student Room Group

Donald Trump rally: Highway blocked by protesters

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-35854279

This is becoming rather pathetic from the anti-Trump crowd, and indeed the Establishment. You don't see Trump supporters kicking off at a Sanders or Clinton rally do you?

Only a few days ago a bunch of Bernie Sanders' goons gatecrashed a Trump rally in Chicago which quickly turned violent.

Now we've got a bunch of them (not necessarily Sanders fans) causing traffic jams.

I mean who are the real bigots here?

Sure Trump has threatened to send his supporters to target other rallies (http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2016/03/13/donald-trump-threatens-send-supporters-bernie-sanders-rallies_ /WRJhJgOOnzHGyUNwskMjKI/story.html)

I don't endorse Trump's rhetoric and stances on immigration and Muslims, but throughout his campaign he has been targeted by absolute bullies.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't blame them. It's pathetic, but I don't blame them.
Original post by Alexion

Why don't you blame them? It's a terrible way of being anti-Trump... they're acting like a bunch of toddlers.
Reply 3
Original post by Brutum Fulmen
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-35854279

This is becoming rather pathetic from the anti-Trump crowd, and indeed the Establishment. You don't see Trump supporters kicking off at a Sanders or Clinton rally do you?

Only a few days ago a bunch of Bernie Sanders' goons gatecrashed a Trump rally in Chicago which quickly turned violent.

Now we've got a bunch of them (not necessarily Sanders fans) causing traffic jams.

I mean who are the real bigots here?

Sure Trump has threatened to send his supporters to target other rallies (http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2016/03/13/donald-trump-threatens-send-supporters-bernie-sanders-rallies_ /WRJhJgOOnzHGyUNwskMjKI/story.html)

I don't endorse Trump's rhetoric and stances on immigration and Muslims, but throughout his campaign he has been targeted by absolute bullies.

It's bad that Trump has been the victim of bullies but it's also made him stronger and his campaign stronger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Trump enrages every single group which I detest with my every being. SJWs, feminazis, BLM and lazy communists.
Even if as president he runs the country into the ground (which is still better than what Hillary would do) I still want him elected just to piss them off.

#schlonged
What is it about Lefties that makes them unable to conduct themselves with dignity?
They're just the vocal minority most people don't hate Trump or he wouldn't be doing so well.
Reply 8
These protesters defended the sexual assault of women who support trump
Original post by Alexion

So you can't blame people acting like thugs to silence people they disagree with? Then you're as much of a scumbag as they are
Original post by Jebedee
Trump enrages every single group which I detest with my every being. SJWs, feminazis, BLM and lazy communists.
Even if as president he runs the country into the ground (which is still better than what Hillary would do) I still want him elected just to piss them off.

To be honest, the best propoganda material for Trump is seeing the sort of idiots who turn up to disrupt his rallies with these "protests". No right-minded person would want to be associated with these people

Just look up AIDS Skrillex to see your typical anti-Trump protester
Original post by KimKallstrom
To be honest, the best propoganda material for Trump is seeing the sort of idiots who turn up to disrupt his rallies with these "protests". No right-minded person would want to be associated with these people

Just look up AIDS Skrillex to see your typical anti-Trump protester

It actually depresses me deeply seeing society break down in a matter of years. Whether we like it or not, happenings in US affect UK big time but I just don't have enough faith in humanity to think he'll actually win. Too many morons afraid of change will vote for Hillary instead.

It will be interesting to watch though, whoever wins there will be riots.
Original post by Trump *2016*
They're just the vocal minority most people don't hate Trump or he wouldn't be doing so well.

*Republicans
You don't see Trump supporters kicking off at a Sanders or Clinton rally do you?

That's because Sanders and Clinton aren't racist, small-minded bigots, that would entail an absolute disaster for the country if they were voted into power :h:
That moment when Donald J Trump aka Hitler 2.0 threatens to send his supporters to the only Jewish candidate's rallies :lol:
Original post by Death Grips
That's because Sanders and Clinton aren't racist, small-minded bigots, that would entail an absolute disaster for the country if they were voted into power :h:

Voting Clinton in would be catastrophic. She's a pathological liar, a fraud and a criminal.

Nixon had to resign due to a scandal, Clinton is running for President...

Trump will do more good than harm, imo.
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
That moment when Donald J Trump aka Hitler 2.0 threatens to send his supporters to the only Jewish candidate's rallies :lol:

Please do tell us why Trump = Hitler.

This should be interesting.
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay

So Hitler he has a Jewish daughter and several Jewish grandchildren :rolleyes:

When the BLM protesters went crazy at Sanders' rally, nobody dared cast racist aspersions about them, (Sanders being the decent and smart guy he is, handed over the mic and let them speak)
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't understand the point. I'm sure that most of these rallies are just preaching to the converted so nothing much is lost by them going ahead, whereas protesters trying to stop the rallies 1) results in huge publicity for Trump and 2) helps cement in the idea that he's the anti-establishment candidate who's the only thing that can "save" America from political correctness which is just going to make even more people support him. Not sure what the solution to Trump is but trying to censor him through this kind of vigilante activity isn't it.
Please do tell us why Trump = Hitler.

This should be interesting.

I wouldn't go as far as to completely consider him as the next Hitler as he's not yet in power. He does however seem to be eerily similar to him in many ways. Link below -->

http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler-makes-perfect-sense/

I'm guessing you're a trump supporter. So please, inform me as to how dear Donald going to get the Mexicans to pay for that huge wall?
He flip flops on his views so much. He lies about statistics. He swears on television then criticises other politicians for using a swear word. I don't get how you can support him :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending