The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sheikhspeare 🎭
Tis mine only "dupe" account and i doth not planeth on making oth'r accounts; luckily i hast not been bann'd on mine main account
calm thy horses dear

:rofl:
Original post by Sheikhspeare 🎭
Tis mine only "dupe" account and i doth not planeth on making oth'r accounts; luckily i hast not been bann'd on mine main account
calm thy horses dear

What am I missing? How has this got 10 reps...I dont get it :rofl:
Snapchat - stefano867

Free candy if you ask nicely. :teeth: :sexface:
Original post by Biryani007

At least 9 people dislike me/rim Sheikh.
Original post by Ethereal World
image.jpeg

This is me and my mum and she's the most amazing person. I've spent so much time pushing her away and pretending I don't need her but really she's the only person who understands me and loves me unconditionally. She's an amazing and strong woman and sacrificed so much so that I could have a life she never dreamed of. I hope that when I'm making money properly I can repay her (not just financially) for everything she's done. She gave me the wings so I could fly and I will never ever forget that.

You're so cute. :blushing: :hugs:
Original post by BrokenLife
OMG, Ethereal, you're actually sooooo pretty!! :h:

And aww your and your mum's relationship is so cute. Bless you guys!:h:

awww thank you BL :flutter:

I think it's just because I'm smiling propery- I normally find it hard to smile in photos and end up looking like :coma:
Original post by sunni money
You're so cute. :blushing: :hugs:

:colondollar: :blush:

Whenever I get a notification from you I do wince at the prospect of the pretty accurate rek, so this was a v.nice surprise.

:hugs:
awww thank you BL :flutter:

I think it's just because I'm smiling propery- I normally find it hard to smile in photos and end up looking like :coma:

Haha no worries :h:

Haha you have a really nice smile and you and your mum look similar too.:u:
Original post by BrokenLife
Haha no worries :h:

Haha you have a really nice smile and you and your mum look similar too.:u:

We are so similar looking and then when we go on holiday people always ask us if we are sisters and she pisses herself and I'm like :colonhash:

[scroll]:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: [/scroll]

AG is :perv:

My thirst for him will never ever be extinguished. Such a beautiful and intelligent specimen. The epitome of human perfection, the pinnacle of evolution. I love that boy.

My thirst for him will never ever be extinguished. Such a beautiful and intelligent specimen. The epitome of human perfection, the pinnacle of evolution. I love that boy.

Shame about his personality. :teehee:

Would love to know more about 'the bear'.

Intriguing character. :biggrin:
Original post by stefano865
Shame about his personality. :teehee:

Yeh but it's a work in progress :yep:

He's in India atm tho :cry2: and so he probably won't be on TSR shitposting :sad:
Original post by whorace

:h:

I want to be nice to you then you say things like this. :sigh:
Original post by sunni money
I want to be nice to you then you say things like this. :sigh:

This is why being 'friends' avec moi is such a head****.
Original post by Biryani007

It kind of reminded me of Monty Python and I read it in a sort of Holy Grail voice, to just casually dismiss her like that in pseudo-Middle English gibberish and 'calm thy horses' just made laugh a bit, it's the utter sarcasm of him not being banned on his main account and the account being his main account as well. Plus the fact it's not that funny is also funny... It's hard to explain there was just something rather glorious about that post.
(edited 8 years ago)

What do you think I look like?
Original post by whorace
It kind of reminded me of Monty Python and I read it in a sort of Holy Grail voice, to just casually dismiss her like that in pseudo-Middle English gibberish and 'calm thy horses' just made laugh a bit, it's the utter sarcasm of him not being banned on his main account and the account being his main account as well. Plus the fact it's not that funny is also funny... It's hard to explain there was just something rather glorious about that post.

wow. you are easily pleased.

anyway must run back to AG.

Latest