The Student Room Group

if you could add/change your appearance what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

I have very dark brown eyes. I'd want one to be green and the other to stay my current colour.
Be 6'0 so couple inches taller.
Other than that i can't complain too much, nobody is perfect...

Well, naturally more tanned skin too.
Green eyes omg :coma:
Better face structure
Taller
No/light body hair
Toned stomach
Original post by shawtyb
id have freckles, tight curls and a more defined jaw/cheek bone

I thought long and hard, and I'd change nothing.

I am content with my appearance, I used to be sooo insecure when I was younger, but I am happy with my appearance now.

This is who I am.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by keturah
I'd like a bigger bum and wider hips.

Your hips are perfect. :eek:
Original post by shawtyb
thats so strange, id be gutted if i had them and then they just went lol it would look weird but yea at least u got to keep one haha!

i do the finger thing too lol like on the sides next to the nail?
my head got so bad iv got scars every where now :frown:
id do it till it bleeds and then carry on when its not so sore. used to do it to my scalp too but thats thanfkfully stopped

Yeah right on the corners of the nails mainly, sometimes I go a bit overboard and take a bit too much skin off and it gets quite sore :lol:
Awww bless you :frown: Never had any major problems like that, though if I get scabs for any reason then I just have to keep picking them :rofl:
I'd change from being an INTJ ectomorph to being an extroverted mesomorph even if it meant losing 20-30 IQ points. Being a skinny nerd is no fun. Oh and thicker eyebrows.
Reply 87
2 inches taller so I can be 6 foot.
A hairline that is naturally straight so I don't need to go barbers every 2-3 weeks.
Errm...if I answered this 5 years ago, I would have probably said I wished I was a bit taller but now certainly not. I love my height.:h:

But yeah I have straight hair and I always wanted curly hair:tongue:
I'm honestly happy, so just for the awesome factor, I'd love blue/green heterochromia :cute:
Reply 90
Original post by SophieSmall
It is, although I've improved a lot. I used to spend hours picking at my skin wishing I would just stop but never seemed to be able to.

I don't really know why but I just seemed to have really improved this past year.

nah mines still as bad :frown: although i dont spent HOURS

Original post by ravioliyears
oh my gawd gurl that hair looks amazonggg

haha thanks, lush isnt it

Original post by Alice__90
My teeth. I never had a brace and I've got wonky teeth. I'm actually thinking of getting veneers.

can you get veneeers even if you dont need them?
Reply 91
Original post by Alexion
I'm honestly happy, so just for the awesome factor, I'd love blue/green heterochromia :cute:

no joke iv got blue and green central heterochromia! a distinct ring of blue around my pupil and then a distinct ring of green around that and iv got a brown speckle in my left eye
Reply 92
Original post by WoodyMKC
Yeah right on the corners of the nails mainly, sometimes I go a bit overboard and take a bit too much skin off and it gets quite sore :lol:
Awww bless you :frown: Never had any major problems like that, though if I get scabs for any reason then I just have to keep picking them :rofl:

haha i do that too lol it bugs me otherwise
urgh i do it too, if i have scabs from picking il pick so its smooth and cuz iv picked and made it sore, it scabs up again. its a big circle :frown:

Original post by Mr Hustle Bustle
I thought long and hard, and I'd change nothing.

I am content with my appearance, I used to be sooo insecure when I was younger, but I am happy with my appearance now.

This is who I am.

im not insecure about mine, id just like to see myself look differnet

iv clinically got too many teeth :/
Original post by shawtyb
nah mines still as bad :frown: although i dont spent HOURS

haha thanks, lush isnt it

can you get veneeers even if you dont need them?

Not for free, you can if you pay for them (cosmetic dentistry) :smile:
Reply 94
Original post by Alice__90
Not for free, you can if you pay for them (cosmetic dentistry) :smile:

are they like dentures?
I would like a smaller waist and better tone in my arms!
dem roids
Original post by WoodyMKC
My skin, always had skin problems. Had bad acne in my teens and it's mostly gone, but my skin is always looking worn and tired. I've got forehead wrinkles where I'm always raising my eyebrows :lol:
I wish I was a bit taller.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Smurf
Your hips are perfect. :eek:

Aw thank you. They are too narrow for my liking though :redface:
Reply 99
Original post by Edminzodo
I wish I was a bit taller.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i used to think that too but im happy at 5'3 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest