Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Scholarship/Merit Awards!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AaronSmash
Nice! Well done, once again c:
Is Aber going to be your firm then?

Yeah, so its amazing that I managed to get it! Was it your firm?
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Chloe445
Yeah, so its amazing that I managed to get it! Was it your firm?

Nice! I'm so happy for you! I'm not too sure to be honest :c
I'm stuck between Aber and two other Unis...I cannot choose ;-;
Have you been to Aber before? :3
Reply 22
Nice! I'm so happy for you! I'm not too sure to be honest :c
I'm stuck between Aber and two other Unis...I cannot choose ;-;
Have you been to Aber before? :3

Yeah, Ive been around the area a few times on holiday but only the uni once and it was my favourite one :smile: I just love how beautiful the area is. Not a massive city where I will get lost! Hahaha! My advice is loook around not just the unis but the towns and other places to get a good feel of the area and where you will most be happy. Some people prefer cities for example :smile:
Thank you! I'll try and head to one then c:
I hope you have fun there! Mind if I ask what you think the best thing about Aber is? c:

It was really good!
The staff all seem really friendly, the students are really helpful and kind, the IBERS departmet is awesome, and the course content looks interesting. They told us yesterday that they're investing £45 million into IBERS! :biggrin: And the location, particularly good for animal/environment related courses. I suppose the downside for you would be distance.
Yeah, Ive been around the area a few times on holiday but only the uni once and it was my favourite one :smile: I just love how beautiful the area is. Not a massive city where I will get lost! Hahaha! My advice is loook around not just the unis but the towns and other places to get a good feel of the area and where you will most be happy. Some people prefer cities for example :smile:

Okay! Nice c:
Alright c: Thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it >,<
I'm not much of a city person myself xD.
What other Unis did you apply to then? c:
Reply 25
Okay! Nice c:
Alright c: Thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it >,<
I'm not much of a city person myself xD.
What other Unis did you apply to then? c:

Northumbria
Kent
Loughborgh
Salford
:smile:
Original post by CamillaJayne
It was really good!
The staff all seem really friendly, the students are really helpful and kind, the IBERS departmet is awesome, and the course content looks interesting. They told us yesterday that they're investing £45 million into IBERS! :biggrin: And the location, particularly good for animal/environment related courses. I suppose the downside for you would be distance.

Really? Oh wow! £45 MILLION? That's amazing c:
Hmm. You've given me a lot to think about xD. Thank you though, I really appreciate the advice c:
Yeah, I'm not too bothered about the distance; it would be a good experience living away from home!
You said you were only two hours or so away, right? What part of the UK do you live then? o:
Northumbria
Kent
Loughborgh
Salford
:smile:

Amazing! I've heard great things about those Universities, especially Loughborough.
I've applied to:
Worcester
Kingston
East Anglia
Bournemouth
and obviously Aber xD.

Aber is definitely your firm now then? c:
I got a merit award too for law!!! already accepted it as my firm - so excited
I'm fairly far away too (was about 5 hours by car) and went to the recent applicant day. It is fairly out in the sticks and quite some distance (especially as I'm not from Wales) but i wouldn't let that put you off, once you're there you're there haha
Original post by studentAMi
I got a merit award too for law!!! already accepted it as my firm - so excited
I'm fairly far away too (was about 5 hours by car) and went to the recent applicant day. It is fairly out in the sticks and quite some distance (especially as I'm not from Wales) but i wouldn't let that put you off, once you're there you're there haha

That's great to hear!! Really? That's amazing.
Seriously? I'm about 2 hours and 40mins away from Aber. 5 hours seems intense D: How far away are you? o-o Yup. Once we're there, then we're there ^^
Mind if I ask what made you decide to go to Aber? I'm still conflicted between Aber and another Uni :c
Reply 30
I got the merit award too! Going to study Law.
Original post by Rae666
I got the merit award too! Going to study Law.

Awesome to hear! Have you completed the accommodation thing yet?
Thank you!! Well done to you too c:
Environmental Earth Science ^^
Do you think you will be accepting the Merit award? :3

You chose one of aber's hardest degrees there
Original post by JindleBrey
You chose one of aber's hardest degrees there

Really? How'd ya know? I've heard it's well worth it if you get through all of the degree though.
Really? How'd ya know? I've heard it's well worth it if you get through all of the degree though.

Because I do it :tongue:

Yeah, it's a very employable degree.

Apologies for the late reply

Quick Reply

Latest