The Student Room Group

I don't like having testicals.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alkaline.
it's not inappropriate. it's (natural) science. can't believe you just missed out the whole reproduction topic.

dk, let the mind wander it's cool

and you're tryna make her haraam astagz

Spoiler

Haha I'm not egyptian , its just a troll xD
I was waiting for someone to say '' me2 '' or something haha

Are you ?

ikr , we're exposing her to the darkside xD
Original post by Hurbad
Haha I'm not egyptian , its just a troll xD
I was waiting for someone to say '' me2 '' or something haha

Are you ?

ikr , we're exposing her to the darkside xD

no I'm not I just know what ana masry means
lol what do u have against egyptians? n which arab are you then?

i feel like this is not even the darkside side yet (apart from some ejaculate ideas floating around), it's general science and anatomy.
Original post by fatima1998
no one will teach you reproduction topic in detail mannn
so i didn't learn anything about that not even in GCSEs :u:

Did you not have sex ed in Year 7 or 8?
no I'm not I just know what ana masry means
lol what do u have against egyptians? n which arab are you then?

i feel like this is not even the darkside side yet (apart from some ejaculate ideas floating around), it's general science and anatomy.

Haha I grew up in Masr , i dont have anything against them xD they're just funny individuals haha

well you have a point but then again ejaculation is still science and how the male reproduction organ works :colone: but lets not get into further details or else :wink:
Original post by Hurbad
Haha I grew up in Masr , i dont have anything against them xD they're just funny individuals haha

well you have a point but then again ejaculation is still science and how the male reproduction organ works :colone: but lets not get into further details or else :wink:

ah is that why you speak arabic? and the way you asked if fats spoke arabic was different to what I've experienced before so it must be egyptian dialect.

yes it is, but more science than most people who care to know unfortunately
ah is that why you speak arabic? and the way you asked if fats spoke arabic was different to what I've experienced before so it must be egyptian dialect.

yes it is, but more science than most people who care to know unfortunately

nahh not a dialect , i just said it in an informal way haha the correct formal way would sound something like '' Hal Ta Takalamu Li Luqatul 3Rabi''

:wink: I guess @fatima1998 went to bed ?
Caress them, they need some good lovin' too.
Original post by DiddyDec

It tastes like blood from anywhere else. Chill
Original post by Hurbad
nahh not a dialect , i just said it in an informal way haha the correct formal way would sound something like '' Hal Ta Takalamu Li Luqatul 3Rabi''

:wink: I guess @fatima1998 went to bed ?

are you missing me? :biggrin:
That is just nasty. I have eaten some pretty nasty things but that is whole new level of nasty.
Original post by DiddyDec
That is just nasty. I have eaten some pretty nasty things but that is whole new level of nasty.

I can think of loads of stuff more nasty... Casu marzu, balut, virgin boy eggs, baby mice wine....
Virgin boy eggs 👀 (?)
Is it weird that I got an erection from reading the last few pages?
Original post by RhaegoTarg
Is it weird that I got an erection from reading the last few pages?

are you saying that semen turns you on? rofl
are you saying that semen turns you on? rofl

The woman trying her own menstrual blood. I was as surprised as anyone would be.

Quick Reply