The Student Room Group

delete

delete
(edited 8 years ago)
It will finish off extermination White British people

More mixed race babies, less Whites = Diversity
Noone can say with certainty but the outcome is likely
Original post by Lady Comstock
My opinion is that most refugees are drawn to the capitalist nature of Britain: that you can work your way up to the top and gain wealth to share with your family with minimal state interference. Most refugees, if you look at where they originate, will also be socially conservative in terms of religion, family values, etc.So, generally, hundreds of thousands of refugees with beliefs like the above would create a more right-wing Britain. That's not necessarily a bad thing in some ways, especially if you're a capitalist. I just don't get why the right generally rejects refugees when they are likely to share ideologies in many ways, and why the left is generally for more refugees. You would think it would be the opposite way around.*Yes this is all generalisation and some refugees will be left-wing. I am not claiming facts here, but opinion.
They are not drawn towards capitalism, benefits is what draws them. If they were drawn towards capitalism they would be heading on mass to places like Singapore and other developed East Asian nations.
(edited 8 years ago)
They are drawn to Britain's tolerance. England has become a blank canvas nation where you can practise your religion and culture (regardless of compatibility) without having to "worry" about integrating - while also enjoying the benefits of living in a developed western country. No other western nation is as relaxed as Britain.
(edited 8 years ago)
My opinion is that most refugees are drawn to the capitalist nature of Britain: that you can work your way up to the top and gain wealth to share with your family with minimal state interference. Most refugees, if you look at where they originate, will also be socially conservative in terms of religion, family values, etc.

They're attracted by the wealth of the UK and the standard of living.

Capitalism exists in most of the countries on this planet, so it's not like they're coming here to chase a British version of "The American Dream".

Original post by RivalPlayer
They are drawn to Britain's tolerance. England has become a blank canvas nation where you can practise your religion and culture (regardless of compatibility) without having to "worry" about integrating - while also enjoying the benefits of living in a developed western country. No other western nation is as relaxed as Britain.

Calling the UK a "blank canvas" is rather ridiculous, I think you're just referring to secularism in civil society. If I had as much free time as you, I wouldn't be complaining about this stuff on TSR. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
More refugees will create a more extreme Britain - be that on the right or the left. It's a reaction to significant change.
Original post by Buonaparte
They're attracted by the wealth of the UK and the standard of living.

Capitalism exists in most of the countries on this planet, so it's not like they're coming here to chase a British version of "The American Dream".

Calling the UK a "blank canvas" is rather ridiculous, I think you're just referring to secularism in civil society. If I had as much free time as you, I wouldn't be complaining about this stuff on TSR. :tongue:

What would you be doing?
Look at Germany's ever growing Pegida movement...
Reply 9
My opinion is that most refugees are drawn to the capitalist nature of Britain: that you can work your way up to the top and gain wealth to share with your family with minimal state interference. Most refugees, if you look at where they originate, will also be socially conservative in terms of religion, family values, etc.

So, generally, hundreds of thousands of refugees with beliefs like the above would create a more right-wing Britain. That's not necessarily a bad thing in some ways, especially if you're a capitalist. I just don't get why the right generally rejects refugees when they are likely to share ideologies in many ways, and why the left is generally for more refugees. You would think it would be the opposite way around.

*Yes this is all generalisation and some refugees will be left-wing. I am not claiming facts here, but opinion.

Yes, it would. Only there would eventually be no White people left in Britain. That is the real reason why the 'refugees' are being brought here - to blend out White people.
More refugees would make Britain no dangerous place for women
Original post by Ivy888
Yes, it would. Only there would eventually be no White people left in Britain. That is the real reason why the 'refugees' are being brought here - to blend out White people.

Who gains from this fun exercise in eugenics though?
Original post by RivalPlayer

Sweden.
image.jpg
Original post by Greenlaner
Sweden.
No it would cause a further White free Britain.

Just as the anti-fa want it. Please stop your racism towards White people.
Original post by Greenlaner
Sweden.

Forgot about Sweden.
Original post by KimKallstrom
image.jpg

A lot of young white middle class Londoners have a lot in common with that image.
Is it far right to oppose the implementation millions of people who will make your life significantly worse?
The "refugees" in Germany are already creating a more right wing Britain. If we let more of these muslim savages into the UK it will be the end of us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending