The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mignolet, Flanagan, Lovren, Sakho, Clyne, Can, Allen, Lallana, Coutinho, Origi, Sturridge

Subs: Ward, Toure, Benteke, Henderson, Skrtel, Smith, Ojo
No surprises there.
Original post by mr tim
Mignolet, Flanagan, Lovren, Sakho, Clyne, Can, Allen, Lallana, Coutinho, Origi, Sturridge

Subs: Ward, Toure, Benteke, Henderson, Skrtel, Smith, Ojo

How is Flanagan your captain!!!??
Original post by mr tim
Flanagan captain.

What?
lol flanagan
Original post by sr90
lol flanagan

Very surprised somebody like Sakho isn't ahead of him, however at least this strengthens my point about having Flanagan as a cheap FPL defender :wink:

It could be Klopp showing he has faith in the lad since he couldn't be played in EL matches.
So Flanagan signs new contract then becomes captain. What a stupid decision. You know you are **** when things like this happen.
Original post by LFC_fan_321
So Flanagan signs new contract then becomes captain. What a stupid decision. You know you are **** when things like this happen.

I'm not sure your username is accurate...
I ****ing love Flanagan!! :love:
No doubt that he'll play his heart out tonight.

I do agree that it's surprising Sakho isn't captain.
Original post by Lúcio

Technically he's right. You know you've ****ed up somewhere when your only captaincy options are Henderson and Flanagan
I can't imagine it's a long term decision? He doesn't even get into our first XI regularly.

No doubt a great day for Flanagan though. Great from a local fan perspective to see a local fan be captain.
Original post by Lúcio

I think he's an Isambard dupe.
Original post by sr90
Technically he's right. You know you've ****ed up somewhere when your only captaincy options are Henderson and Flanagan

You know you've ****ed up when you spunk £300m to have an 18 year old starting up front and get knocked out by Liverpool in your two biggest games of the season. Your entire club is a ****ing joke
Was that a penalty?
Stonewall penalty. Of course no lfc fans complaining/saying no pen.
Original post by Zerforax
Was that a penalty?

In the modern game, I think so.

Lovren's huge mistake initially and could've gotten himself sent off. Perhaps we're lucky it's so early in the game.

We've had a poor start and Soton look up for it with their pace and height.
Original post by sr90

Both of them are perfectly capable... anyway, what's it got to do with a Manc?
COUTINHO 1-0

My my, what a goal. Again.
Coutinho!!! 1-0
Coutinho you beauty :smile:

Latest