The Student Room Group

Muslim Men of TSR

Would you marry a Muslim girl (hijabi, practicing) who has social media, and posts pictures of herself and friends online (not inappropriate pictures just normal pictures) and interacts with other guys and girls online?

Scroll to see replies

Interacts with other guys online?
HELL NO !

Posted from TSR Mobile
no
Original post by mkap
talking to other guys while married...? not a very practising thing to do while married.

Lol.

This thread is just one big lol.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you marry a Muslim girl (hijabi, practicing) who has social media, and posts pictures of herself and friends online (not inappropriate pictures just normal pictures) and interacts with other guys and girls online?

Yes.

But then again I am an Ex-Muslim.:tongue:
Are you allowed to be gay in Islam

Nope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a stupid question.

Posted from TSR Mobile

loads of muslim guys do this though...

so unless they didn't themselves, dk why they should object to you doing it.
if you want a super religious guy I guess you will have to match (or most likely be more religious than him)
Original post by alkaline.
loads of muslim guys do this though...

so unless they didn't themselves, dk why they should object to you doing it.
if you want a super religious guy I guess you will have to match (or most likely be more religious than him)

Yep, pretty much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes you are. I'm anonymous because I know several Muslim guys who have boyfriends (and therefore obviously have sex), but they still pray to Allah and believe in most of Islam, so yes, it's definitely allowed :smile:
What!? Why would a girl talk to other guys if they are married!? XD

I'm not a guy but I do think that if their potential girl talks to people online surely there's nothing wrong with it, its all down to trust. Now obviously if the girl flirts with other guys or is unnecessarily talking to random guys online and messing around that's different (in which case why are you even dating her lol).
Technically the student room is a place for girls and guys to talk on forums, are we now saying that this is a no-no too? Unless you mean private message ?

If she has guy friends I don't think the guy has any right to come along in her life and suddenly tell her she cant talk to them and vice versa. I personally think its a bit insecure and if the guy or girl feels like this over their potential partner posting a photo, comment or simply talking to a friend of opposite gender who probably has been there for them in times of their life that you weren't, then God knows what will happen when there are more serious issues you could have in a relationship. Posting photos online, its not that deep, everybody does it so much so that its not even a spectacular thing to do anymore why should there be an issue?

p.s I'm not arguing sorry if I sound aggressive:h: lol, just expressing my opinion

Yeah! Why not... As long as she is loyal
These are habits and things that one should get out of before having the intention to marry, and they should not be done within marriage.

This goes to us boys and girls alike - so if I/another boy was like this, then I would say that they were not marriageable, or if a girl was like this, she would not be marriageable; when the boy/girl stops and fixes themselves, then perhaps they might be marriageable after (presuming there was nothing else wrong like a greater deficiency in religion etc).
Original post by noticemesenpai
What!? Why would a girl talk to other guys if they are married!? XD

the post is implying the girl is unmarried and is asking would you marry a girl who did this ....

would this be no to hijabis in general like just a non-hijab preference, or specifically hijabis who do that stuff online?
(edited 8 years ago)
No offence but, this is a dumb question. and if a guy thinks he can stop girl from instagram then he's dumb too. besides, have you seen the Muslim girls on insta are you telling me they all going to stay single or marry non-Muslim men?

maybe you should've checked instagram before posting this.
But, why would this be an issue?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You guys making muslim girls life like hell :u:

So a practising Muslim girl isn't doing anything wrong, just wants to post normal pictures with her friends, and interact with her friends on social media, and you think this might be a reason not to marry her?
Why are you creating a problem that isn't there? Do you think she shouldn't be allowed to post normal pictures and that she shouldn't be allowed to have social media? This has nothing to do with your religion but it's very sad that a lot of Muslim men expect their wives to give up things that men wouldn't give up themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending