The Student Room Group

Do your parents ever notice the semen stains on your bed?

Kind of a rude question but it is kind of awkward having semen stains on your bed sheets. They would never say if they have but they probably have.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Kind of a rude question but it is kind of awkward having semen stains on your bed sheets. They would never say if they have but they probably have.

Probably. As a parent I certainly notice the crusty socks.
Reply 2
No, I have a cum rag

Posted from TSR Mobile
dear god in heaven why did I click this…….
Well **** :nothing:
Original post by Compost
Probably. As a parent I certainly notice the crusty socks.

You must be looking for them if you notice them unless you do this with all the clothes of your sons. Not sure which one makes you come across as less creepy...

Original post by iEthan
dear god in heaven why did I click this…….

You know why. :wink:
Reply 6
Christ!
Reply 7
Original post by Juichiro
You must be looking for them if you notice them unless you do this with all the clothes of your sons. Not sure which one makes you come across as less creepy...

i am looking for socks and other laundry that haven't made it as far as the laundry basket. The crustiness is impossible to miss if you pick them up.

If readers find this gross, try being the mother picking them up.

Edit. I have never mentioned it, though he might be better at putting everything in the laundry basket if I did. Have only had this problem with 1/3 of my sons - but the other 2 are better at putting the washing in the basket.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Compost
i am looking for socks and other laundry that haven't made it as far as the laundry basket. The crustiness is impossible to miss if you pick them up.

If readers find this gross, try being the mother picking them up.

Edit. I have never mentioned it, though he might be better at putting everything in the laundry basket if I did. Have only had this problem with 1/3 of my sons - ut the other 2 are better at putting the washing in the basket.

it is Palm Sunday btw.
I sterilize the room so there is no evidence.
To be fair, it would take some cruel parents to call you out on it.

''Jeffry, come down here, your father and I shall be having words with you''

''What do you call all this, these cloudy white stains in your sheets, you are obsessed with one thing and one thing only, you disgusting little animal. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't fall off one of these days. You can tell that Babylonian harlot from down the road she is no longer welcome in this house. You've brought shame upon yourself and your entire family with your base desires.''
Original post by the bear
it is Palm Sunday btw.

Almost as good as a White Christmas...
Reply 12
Sleeping on top of a cum stain is my greatest fear whenever a dude invites me over for a sleepover.
Original post by kkboyk
Sleeping on top of a cum stain is my greatest fear whenever a dude invites me over for a sleepover.

Believe me, they're everywhere.
Reply 14
Original post by nase14_aldayz
Believe me, they're everywhere.

I remember one time I went to a friends room for the first time. His wall was white and sticky, to the point it felt way too weird for a wall.

You just can't trust any dude :unimpressed:
Original post by kkboyk
I remember one time I went to a friends room for the first time. His wall was white and sticky, to the point it felt way too weird for a wall.

You just can't trust any dude :unimpressed:

Well I suppose once you run out of floor, walls are the natural next step.
U wot m8?!
Reply 17
Yep, your parents have noticed. Its ugly to think about but I bet they just push that s*** to the back of their minds and write it off as part of being a you pubescent male. Much like how you know your parents have sex but spend most of your youth in denial about it.

I suggest you start washing your own sheets to avoid the embarrassment.
Reply 18
Original post by Cum4VirginBae
I sterilize the room so there is no evidence.

that username is diabolical whilst funny :rofl:
Reply 19
All the time, especially my stepdad. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending