The Student Room Group

How are your a-levels going?

Title says it all really, how are your a-levels going? strengths and challenges you're finding? feel free to share anything about how are your a-levels going.

Scroll to see replies

pretty bad atm....
finding it pretty hard
getting an A is harder as climbing a mountain
tough...
Reply 3
* U-Levels
Pretty well thanks :biggrin: Finding German quite hard especially after my mocks, but I guess challenge is part of the package.
Reply 5
Original post by fatima1998
pretty bad atm....
finding it pretty hard
getting an A is harder as climbing a mountain

I find that a-levels sure are hard and also a big big step from gcses however you have to remember that all you can do is your best, if you give it 100% at the end of the day you then know that you gave it your 100% and thats all anybody can ask and thats all you can really do :smile:
Reply 6
*nervously laughs* Like the year is never going to end. :redface:
I'm actually finding it easier than GCSEs...
Reply 8
Original post by rumana101
tough...

if things get tough and you find it really hard speak to somebody don't let the pressure build up trust me its not worth
Reply 9
Original post by Student403
Pretty well thanks :biggrin: Finding German quite hard especially after my mocks, but I guess challenge is part of the package.

glad to hear! keep it up
Original post by aimsnaywux
I find that a-levels sure are hard and also a big big step from gcses however you have to remember that all you can do is your best, if you give it 100% at the end of the day you then know that you gave it your 100% and thats all anybody can ask and thats all you can really do :smile:

i am not giving my 100%

Spoiler

Reply 11
Original post by Cato the Elder
I'm actually finding it easier than GCSEs...

oh how I wish I felt the same :afraid:
glad to hear! keep it up

Thank you :h: How're yours?
Reply 13
Original post by fatima1998
i am not giving my 100%

Spoiler

even better I guess! keep up the hard work and you'll get the grades :biggrin:
Chemistry's going smooth as hell, but Biology. Not so much. And how much facts and figures I need to learn for HISTORY:frown:
Reply 15
Thank you :h: How're yours?

I am on target/slightly above target for two a-levels (psychology and art) (my targets are only C grades however) and below target for english literature so I am trying my best to get my coursework up to the highest grade I can
Reply 16
Original post by Adzkii786
Chemistry's going smooth as hell, but Biology. Not so much. And how much facts and figures I need to learn for HISTORY:frown:

facts and figures are the worst (I have to remember mine for psychology not history) but aaaah lord theres so many so so many :argh:
I am on target/slightly above target for two a-levels (psychology and art) (my targets are only C grades however) and below target for english literature so I am trying my best to get my coursework up to the highest grade I can

Well done on Psy/Art! I hope you use TSR as much as you need it for help academically - there are some lovely people who provide great help. It's really brought up my performance!
Reply 18
Well done on Psy/Art! I hope you use TSR as much as you need it for help academically - there are some lovely people who provide great help. It's really brought up my performance!

thank you!! I find TSR a great help also :smile:
thank you!! I find TSR a great help also :smile:

:five:

Quick Reply