The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:rofl: I guess so :lol:

Ahahaha :rofl: I don't know whats funnier, that or if all along Ian was a posh boy putting on the accent :lol:
Original post by Amellia123
Ahahaha :rofl: I don't know whats funnier, that or if all along Ian was a posh boy putting on the accent :lol:

He has a thick Liverpool accent :tongue: Can be hard to understand him sometimes :lol: Plus he'll often do that thing where he says random nonsense about the city he's in etc. e.g. on that live album I got recently, he says "there's a lot of litter in New York. There's a lot of litter in Liverpool, and I like litter" :lol:
He has a thick Liverpool accent :tongue: Can be hard to understand him sometimes :lol: Plus he'll often do that thing where he says random nonsense about the city he's in etc. e.g. on that live album I got recently, he says "there's a lot of litter in New York. There's a lot of litter in Liverpool, and I like litter" :lol:

It is very thick - my chem teacher is very scouse but not as much as Ian! :tongue: Haha on some of the interviews I do have trouble understanding sometimes :lol: Ahahahaha :rofl: Did he go to explain why he likes litter? :tongue: :lol:

There's some genuinely good quotes here, such as the best band in the world one and the one about him and Ian Curtis :tongue:

http://www.nme.com/photos/the-wit-and-wisdom-of-ian-mcculloch/155897#/photo/20
It is very thick - my chem teacher is very scouse but not as much as Ian! :tongue: Haha on some of the interviews I do have trouble understanding sometimes :lol: Ahahahaha :rofl: Did he go to explain why he likes litter? :tongue: :lol:

Ah, I see :tongue: I know what you mean :tongue: and no, he didn't :rofl:
The one about Bono.... :rofl: God he really didn't like U2...
The one about Bono.... :rofl: God he really didn't like U2...

Haha nope :lol: To be honest, U2 can get a bit irritating sometimes with all their kind of "oh we have to include everyone" attitude. Do you know what I mean? Kind of...goody goody :tongue: and Ian wasn't like that. He wasn't one to pander to the crowd, you know...

And Bono's whole thing of climbing scaffoldings etc. Ian wasn't like that at all :lol: They did maintain their 'coolness'...
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha nope :lol: To be honest, U2 can get a bit irritating sometimes with all their kind of "oh we have to include everyone" attitude. Do you know what I mean? Kind of...goody goody :tongue: and Ian wasn't like that. He wasn't one to pander to the crowd, you know...

I get what you mean - the 'no fuss' bands are the best. Its just naff and a bit 'slimy' when they go on about that sort of stuff :tongue: I get what you mean, yes :smile:

Ah, I see :tongue: I know what you mean :tongue: and no, he didn't :rofl:

Haha :tongue: damn that would have been funny :lol:
As much as I wanna pass on this torch, no one's takin' it off me 'til I'm dead.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I get what you mean - the 'no fuss' bands are the best. Its just naff and a bit 'slimy' when they go on about that sort of stuff :tongue: I get what you mean, yes :smile:

Haha :tongue: damn that would have been funny :lol:

Yeah, like for example I think Bono's spent ages talking about religious stuff at concerts before and it's like...just get on with the music! :tongue:
As much as I wanna pass on this torch, no one's takin' it off me 'til I'm dead.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is a fantastic one :rofl:
Good cover :smile:

[video="youtube;TdiYhn_Xnr0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdiYhn_Xnr0[/video]
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
What about us boys, you sexist unicorn! :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

😍...
Hi!
Oops sorry for the belated reply - my battery went flat and then I went to watch Octopussy on tv.... OMG its A View To A Kill next week! (Roger Moore's final one :cry: )

Yeah, like for example I think Bono's spent ages talking about religious stuff at concerts before and it's like...just get on with the music! :tongue:

Oh God - I'm not an antichrist or anything but the last thing anyone wants to hear at a concert is some guy harping on about God.....

That is a fantastic one :rofl:

Hahaha made me laugh so much :rofl: McCulloch summed up in one line :tongue:
Good cover :smile:

[video="youtube;TdiYhn_Xnr0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdiYhn_Xnr0[/video]

And I actually really enjoyed that!! :smile:
Oops sorry for the belated reply - my battery went flat and then I went to watch Octopussy on tv.... OMG its A View To A Kill next week! (Roger Moore's final one :cry: )

Oh God - I'm not an antichrist or anything but the last thing anyone wants to hear at a concert is some guy harping on about God.....

Hahaha made me laugh so much :rofl: McCulloch summed up in one line :tongue:

Haha that's fine :tongue:

No. I'm not like that either, but yeah, it's about the music...

Haha yep :rofl:
Haha that's fine :tongue:

No. I'm not like that either, but yeah, it's about the music...

Haha yep :rofl:

Haha phew :tongue: I was finally released from the glass house at 4.30 :rofl: thank god!

Yeah I know what you mean - people pay to hear the music, not to hear some guy preaching 'the word of god' (unless its Lord McCulloch) :lol:
And I actually really enjoyed that!! :smile:

Awesome :smile: This is the original;
(I recommend this album. One of The Bunnymen's influences).
[video="youtube;RwrCUEMl76U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwrCUEMl76U[/video]
Haha phew :tongue: I was finally released from the glass house at 4.30 :rofl: thank god!

Yeah I know what you mean - people pay to hear the music, not to hear some guy preaching 'the word of god' (unless its Lord McCulloch) :lol:

:lol:

"And so it came to be, that Amellia was finally released from the glasshouse at 4.30PM. Freedom never felt so good for her..."

:rofl:

Latest