The Student Room Group

subway combinations?

Scroll to see replies

6 inch or sometimes foot long. Italian. Chicken tikka, Cucumbers, Olives, Jalepenos and ranch. Cheese and toaasted ofc. Like 96% of the time.
Italian Herb and Cheese, Meatball Marinara, Cheese and Toasted.

The only way.
I'm boring when it comes to Subway.

I always get a six inch 'turkey breast and ham' on hearty Italian with pepper cheese toasted. Then I either have ketchup or brow sauce. Occasionally I have a bit of lettuce.
6 inch italian meatball marina, occasionally i have lettuce with it. Barely go to subway though as my partner is allergic to some of the stuff :frown:
Original post by claireestelle
6 inch italian meatball marina, occasionally i have lettuce with it. Barely go to subway though as my partner is allergic to some of the stuff :frown:

Dump him.
No just joking.
But can you go without him?
Original post by Kholmes1
Dump him.
No just joking.
But can you go without him?

yes of course i can go without him, i just feel bad as he used to be able to eat them but now he can't.
Reply 66
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I'm quite sure that more people would rather take the car to go out than walking, especially when where they need to go is pretty far away. At least that's what I thought most people were like...

The only subways I've seen involve a bit of walking:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by Zargabaath
subway is healthier then a doctor running a marathon downing a jar of vitamins tbh

Uhuh and I totally believe you Zarga :colonhash:

Do you have tuna and tika in the same sub? Didn't know you could do that. I must try that tomorrow I bet its heaven.

Yep I had it today!!!!! It was like 😍. Put more chicken tikka in compared to tuna and it's like heaven wrapped up. It's sooooo good.

Original post by TheOtherSide.
That wouldn't stop me from eating it :u:

:lol: Nor me! Every calorie is worth it when you have a footlong sub :colone:

Original post by cherryred90s
In comparison to other fast food restaurants, subway is healthy

Haha that's true but depending on what you get it still ain't healthy. I know mine isn't. :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Uhuh and I totally believe you Zarga :colonhash:

Yep I had it today!!!!! It was like 😍. Put more chicken tikka in compared to tuna and it's like heaven wrapped up. It's sooooo good.

:lol: Nor me! Every calorie is worth it when you have a footlong sub :colone:

Haha that's true but depending on what you get it still ain't healthy. I know mine isn't. :tongue:

How much extra is it? Or is it the same price you just have less.
Reply 69
How much extra is it? Or is it the same price you just have less.

You pay a bit more. I think like a quid for both and you can decide to have either more tikka and 2 scoops of tuna or less tikka and 3/4 scoops of Tuna. I always get more tikka. :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
You pay a bit more. I think like a quid for both and you can decide to have either more tikka and 2 scoops of tuna or less tikka and 3/4 scoops of Tuna. I always get more tikka. :biggrin:

Can you do it with special offers. Like the £5 deal. Ill ask next time I go down. Theres a subway in my college so. I wished my bursary worked for subway as well. I know where I would go every day.
Reply 71
Can you do it with special offers. Like the £5 deal. Ill ask next time I go down. Theres a subway in my college so. I wished my bursary worked for subway as well. I know where I would go every day.

Ummmm I don't think :frown: cuz it cost me £7 today with drink and crisps. So it's more. Haha if only if only :redface:
Reply 72
Subway do delivery but only in some places
srs i'll take a picture next time and tag you in a thread

Wot? Do you expect me to think you genuinely dip your bread with mayonnaise into fanta and eat it?
Original post by fire_and_ice
Wot? Do you expect me to think you genuinely dip your bread with mayonnaise into fanta and eat it?

not mayonnaise, southwest sauce. and i also smear my free chocolate cookie into the bread too

i dont get why this is so hard for you to accept tbh
not mayonnaise, southwest sauce. and i also smear my free chocolate cookie into the bread too

i dont get why this is so hard for you to accept tbh

Alright, big man. You might as well just dip your eggs in chocolate mousse and eat it then. You'll probably enjoy that too.
Original post by fire_and_ice
Alright, big man. You might as well just dip your eggs in chocolate mousse and eat it then. You'll probably enjoy that too.

good idea! sounds delicious, only if the eggs are raw tho

Quick Reply

Latest