The Student Room Group

Geography History Economics A Level?

Hi guys,

Can u give me a recommendation and insight on those subjects please. I'm worried about the workload if i take History AND Geog. How much is there in Economics? I don't really wanna take 4 due to the workload but i may do an AS, what about Psychology or Biology. What do y'all think. I wanna take History cause its my best subject at GCSE and wanna take Geog even though i didn't take it at GCSE as i was good at it on ks3. Thoughts?

Cheers :smile:
Original post by Anonymous4k
Hi guys,

Can u give me a recommendation and insight on those subjects please. I'm worried about the workload if i take History AND Geog. How much is there in Economics? I don't really wanna take 4 due to the workload but i may do an AS, what about Psychology or Biology. What do y'all think. I wanna take History cause its my best subject at GCSE and wanna take Geog even though i didn't take it at GCSE as i was good at it on ks3. Thoughts?

Cheers :smile:

I studied A-level History and absolutely loved it. Whilst it can be very stressful at times due to the extensive workload and the amount you have to memorise for the exams, it is very interesting and I'd highly recommend it! History becomes so much easier when you get a really good essay structure locked down, this will improve the more essays you do. Have a strong argument, be coherent and succinct and you'll be fine! Keep on top of your work and you will find it much easier when it comes to revision :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Changing Skies
I studied A-level History and absolutely loved it. Whilst it can be very stressful at times due to the extensive workload and the amount you have to memorise for the exams, it is very interesting and I'd highly recommend it! History becomes so much easier when you get a really good essay structure locked down, this will improve the more essays you do. Have a strong argument, be coherent and succinct and you'll be fine! Keep on top of your work and you will find it much easier when it comes to revision
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest