The Student Room Group

More I read about University the less I want to go

Anyone else finding this as well?
What is it that specifically concerns you about uni?
I'm currently at uni, and I think I started not wanting to go after I got my place confirmed after reading stuff about the university itself and hearing people talk about it. I'm actually really happy I did end up going because I'm actually having a really good time at the moment.

Uni does have its ups and downs and the downs are probably heightened because you're living away (assuming you'll live in halls?) in this new place, with all these new people and it might start to feel a bit lonely.

My advice is to just not listen to other people and other opinions - think about the reasons why you wanna go and see if that's enough to motivate you to stay.

You can at least try it out - my friend tried it out and realised it wasn't for her in January so she's taking another course but online :smile:
Original post by similarBlank

I feel exactly the same way if it helps you to know that you're not alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what is making you not want to go?
I think it's basically what viciousechoes said, I just ought to keep thinking of the reasons why I want to go. :P
Reply 6
I think it's basically what viciousechoes said, I just ought to keep thinking of the reasons why I want to go. :P

What did vicious shoes say?
Original post by Thomb
What did vicious shoes say?

You literally just have to scroll up the page....
Reply 8
You literally just have to scroll up the page....

LoL (oh yeah) :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending