The Student Room Group

Scariest Movie Ever!

What' s the scariest movie you've watched? And what was scary about it?

For me it was The Conjuring.
It took me about 5 hours to watch it. Spent most of the time pausing, looking around my room, behind the door, checking if anyone was at home.

Scariest part of the movie was when the little girl saw the ghost behind the door

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

The Conjuring didn't really scare me, which is strange as I hear many people say it's the scariest film they've seen.

Sinister is one that springs to mind, it was just so difficult to watch, though it was more freaky than scary :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GothicShield

It took me about 5 hours to watch it. Spent most of the time pausing, looking around my room, behind the door, checking if anyone was at home.

Scariest part of the movie was when the little girl saw the ghost behind the door

Posted from TSR Mobile

Frozen
Original post by thefatone
Frozen

Loool funny af

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Gone Girl.
That girl was kray kray
Original post by Changing Skies
The Conjuring didn't really scare me, which is strange as I hear many people say it's the scariest film they've seen.

Sinister is one that springs to mind, it was just so difficult to watch, though it was more freaky than scary :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have that film but I havent watched it. Heard about it, too scary.... Plus I only watch scary movies during daylight with the curtains open

Posted from TSR Mobile

this **** is fear inducing also i get shivers whenever i see this

Why are people terrified of this?

Is this a hand or a body?
Original post by FluffyCherry
Why are people terrified of this?

Akhh...im eating

Posted from TSR Mobile
Akhh...im eating

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't me who posted it

Ok. .has anyone watched insidious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Akhh...im eating

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry

it's actually fake....
Ok. .has anyone watched insidious

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, I have.. wasnt that scary.
sorry

it's actually fake....

I know:tongue: .. but do people find that terrifying?
Reply 15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's the scariest movie for me too. Nothing else has scared me. There's been jumpy stuff like in The Ring but nothing has properly scared me like The Conjuring.

Insidious wasn't scary. It wasn't that bad. Chucky was crap. So are the other "horrors" like Scream, Saw and Final Destination. I don't really think they're horror.

Posted from TSR Mobile

First time I watched the omen.
Original post by ZuluK
Haha that's the scariest movie for me too. Nothing else has scared me. There's been jumpy stuff like in The Ring but nothing has properly scared me like The Conjuring.

Insidious wasn't scary. It wasn't that bad. Chucky was crap. So are the other "horrors" like Scream, Saw and Final Destination. I don't really think they're horror.

Saw isnt scary, for me its just a case of must watch movies .. i love them....especially the one where the guy breaks out of the head thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not scary, just repulsive.
"It follows" has to be one of the scariest I've watched in a while. It still gives me nightmares.

Quick Reply

Latest