The Student Room Group

Muslim Secularist, Ask me Anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DamaroDum
They are not Syrians then! They are traitors !
Stand with your leader or move to Saudi Arabia

Are you crazy? Stand with you leader .. HE'S A MONSTER AND A COWARD!!
Reply 21
Original post by RobML
Why are you shouting out things at the end of your post? Makes you sound like a cultist

Posted from TSR Mobile

Allah ! Syria ! Bashar !
Original post by FluffyCherry
Lool, I know many Syrians that don't support him..

I mean come on, he's killing his OWN PEOPLE, he's no different than Daesh honestly !

To me he's always seemed very logical. There is no reason why he'd make it harder for himself and his regime by killing innocents. He's always seemed rather capable intellectually; he's not an imbecile.
Reply 23
Original post by Caius Filimon
For those not too knowledgeable in geopolitics and economics, Syrians are quite likely to not want Assad out, or they would have at least certainly not wanted to go through such horrific trouble to get him out.

To keep it simple, the pentagon has admitted to the US creating ISIS, and ISIS being a huge plus for US geopolitical interests in the area. They want Assad out as he's an ally of Russia's, and is blocking a Qatar-Turkey gasline to protect Russia's gas market in Europe. The US is completely dependent economically on the middle east because of the petrodollar, so they will want to keep the Gulf States pleased so that they don't defect to the side of the BRICS nations (mostly China). Of course, toppling Russia would also be a major objective, but Putin's maneuvering has been rather exceptional.

FYI that was interesting.
Reply 24
Are you crazy? Stand with you leader .. HE'S A MONSTER AND A COWARD!!

You dont know what you are talking about. You probably watch too much propaganda on the news
Allah ! Syria ! Bashar !

K, nvm, you definitely don't seem like an objective person at all... most likely a troll too.
Reply 26
K, nvm, you definitely don't seem like an objective person at all... most likely a troll too.

Whatever..People who support Trump, Obama and David Cameron are trolls
Original post by Thomb
FYI that was interesting.

Thank you; I could expand a lot on that.

Just, please, make sure you do your own research before you accept what the mainstream media says, especially when it comes to denouncing foreign regimes. Funnily enough, the US has toppled more than 40 different nations in the past few decades, many times replacing governments with despotic ones leading to genocide, even only from corporate lobbying (as was the case with a banana company).
You dont know what you are talking about. You probably watch too much propaganda on the news

Loool, I know what I'm talking about.
Are you okay with him killing your own people? Or did he not hurt your family?
I mean look at the state of Syria now!
Whatever..People who support Trump, Obama and David Cameron are trolls

Not trolls... just not well versed in economics/geopolitics and history.

But you posing as a very ideological individual is NOT doing the organisation/person you support any favors. If anything, people are going to have an even more negative opinion of Assad because of you...

You must always be objective and logical, and never ideological. Usually, when people with a hint of intelligence see any serious amount of ideology, you are immediately discredited in their eyes.
Reply 30
Thank you; I could expand a lot on that.

Just, please, make sure you do your own research before you accept what the mainstream media says, especially when it comes to denouncing foreign regimes. Funnily enough, the US has toppled more than 40 different nations in the past few decades, many times replacing governments with despotic ones leading to genocide, even only from corporate lobbying (as was the case with a banana company).

Please do expand expand a lot.
Loool, I know what I'm talking about.
Are you okay with him killing your own people? Or did he not hurt your family?
I mean look at the state of Syria now!

Isn't that rich... it's clear you don't know anything of the situation yourself.
Original post by BristolFresher15
Oxymoron much? :colone:

Why's that? It's not too difficult to comprehend the idea of having a nation where the laws are applied separately, away from the influence of religion. Following Islam, doesn't mean abiding by iron-fist laws like cutting off someone's hand for stealing. lol
Original post by Thomb
Please do expand expand a lot.

Would be great if you you direct towards what interests you more in what I've said so far :tongue: Otherwise it would be a lot to go through.
Reply 34
Not trolls... just not well versed in economics/geopolitics and history.

But you posing as a very ideological individual is NOT doing the organisation/person you support any favors. If anything, people are going to have an even more negative opinion of Assad because of you...

You must always be objective and logical, and never ideological. Usually, when people with a hint of intelligence see any serious amount of ideology, you are immediately discredited in their eyes.

I am being logical. Once Bashar Al Assad is removed, Syria will end up in further chaos. Syria can only remain secular, stable and progressive under his regime. Civilians will die, but most of the people support Bashar Al Assad.
Original post by High Stakes
Why's that? It's not too difficult to comprehend the idea of having a nation where the laws are applied separately, away from the influence of religion. Following Islam, doesn't mean abiding by iron-fist laws like cutting off someone's hand for stealing. lol

Islam is meant to be a manner of governing a nation, as well as a manner of living your spiritual life. So I would say that it is an oxymoron, indeed.
I am being logical. Once Bashar Al Assad is removed, Syria will end up in further chaos. Syria can only remain secular, stable and progressive under his regime. Civilians will die, but most of the people support Bashar Al Assad.

We are on the same page there, but I'm just saying that your presentation is lacking a lot... you seem illogical as you seem ideological.
Reply 37
Would be great if you you direct towards what interests you more in what I've said so far :tongue: Otherwise it would be a lot to go through.

The political interests of non muslim nations in Syria and the middle east in general..
Reply 38
We are on the same page there, but I'm just saying that your presentation is lacking a lot... you seem illogical as you seem ideological.

I just did not bother explaining because people would disagree anyway. The believe everything the media showcases them
Isn't that rich... it's clear you don't know anything of the situation yourself.

Lol who are you? I know what's going on and that fact that you even support Assad is a complete joke!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest