The Student Room Group

Bitchy driving instructor

Hi guys i need some advice. So ive had my instructor from day 1 of driving and im only a few lessons away from my test and.... shes blocked me on everything. At first i thought i was paranoid so i tried calling and texting her and she didnt reply so i gave my mate her number and turns out shes online and can see her whatsapp status and stuff. So this means she defo blocked me. Anyway can i complain to anyone about her DSA or anyone and btw shes a private instructor doesnt work for no company.Thank you
why did she block you wtf lmfao shes a bad instructor, esp since you might wanna use her car... so it's eaiser for you. Since you've already driven in it.
If you haven't paid her for any more lessons, then I wouldn't even worry. See if you can find another instructor asap so you have the best chance of passing!
Original post by syeda98
Hi guys i need some advice. So ive had my instructor from day 1 of driving and im only a few lessons away from my test and.... shes blocked me on everything. At first i thought i was paranoid so i tried calling and texting her and she didnt reply so i gave my mate her number and turns out shes online and can see her whatsapp status and stuff. So this means she defo blocked me. Anyway can i complain to anyone about her DSA or anyone and btw shes a private instructor doesnt work for no company.Thank you

It is unusual for an instructor to block anyone and if she did there must be a reason. What happened on your last lesson?
Reply 4
Original post by Emma-Ashley
It is unusual for an instructor to block anyone and if she did there must be a reason. What happened on your last lesson?

As far as i remember i told her i couldnt come to the next weeks lesson and i told her why and that id reschedule
Reply 5
Original post by Bubble_10
If you haven't paid her for any more lessons, then I wouldn't even worry. See if you can find another instructor asap so you have the best chance of passing!

Thank you. ive found someone else but im just worried about the car and person because it took me ages to finf an instructor who actually taught me properly instead if wasting so many weeks on the same thing
Reply 6
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
why did she block you wtf lmfao shes a bad instructor, esp since you might wanna use her car... so it's eaiser for you. Since you've already driven in it.

Honestly id love to know why. the funny thing was she even told me i was one of her favourite students because we always had something to talk about. Just doesnt add up lol
Had you booked your test? Was it agreed with her?
Reply 8
She sounds like an idiot, get a new instructor if you need one but don't bother with her anymore.
To me it sounds like she isn't bothered with teaching you anymore. But it is odd that she has blocked you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending