The Student Room Group

Scariest Movie Ever!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by GothicShield
Saw isnt scary, for me its just a case of must watch movies .. i love them....especially the one where the guy breaks out of the head thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: My mates call me crazy because I love the gory bits. Its sooo good but they should have stopped at 3. But the entire plot was so well thought out.

I'm a horror fan though. Going to go watch "The Boy" apparently that's good? :redface:
Reply 21
Original post by darkred
"It follows" has to be one of the scariest I've watched in a while. It still gives me nightmares.

Ooohhh that was good. Not scary as such but the movie was a good watch :biggrin:

Hugh was hot :colondollar:
Idiocracy.
Original post by ZuluK
:biggrin: My mates call me crazy because I love the gory bits. Its sooo good but they should have stopped at 3. But the entire plot was so well thought out.

I'm a horror fan though. Going to go watch "The Boy" apparently that's good? :redface:

A young American named Greta (Lauren Cohan) takes a job as a nanny for an 8-year-old boy in a remote English*village. To her surprise, Greta learns that the child of her new employers is a life-size doll. They care for the doll as if it was human, which helps the couple to cope with the death of their own son 20 years earlier. When Greta violates a list of strict rules, a series of disturbing and inexplicable events bring her worst fears to life, leading her to believe that the doll is alive.

Sounds frickin scary, not gona watch trailer....i need to go sleep later

Posted from TSR Mobile
People should watch horror movies when they are about 11 or 12.

Young enough to be scared but not get nightmares for the next month. :tongue:

Nothing scares me anymore.

But Wolf Creek made me wince like nothing else I have ever seen. :afraid:
Original post by darkred
"It follows" has to be one of the scariest I've watched in a while. It still gives me nightmares.

It was the tall guy coming through the doorway that got me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
A young American named Greta (Lauren Cohan) takes a job as a nanny for an 8-year-old boy in a remote English*village. To her surprise, Greta learns that the child of her new employers is a life-size doll. They care for the doll as if it was human, which helps the couple to cope with the death of their own son 20 years earlier. When Greta violates a list of strict rules, a series of disturbing and inexplicable events bring her worst fears to life, leading her to believe that the doll is alive.

Sounds frickin scary, not gona watch trailer....i need to go sleep later

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colone: I'm going to go watch it on Thursday. I'll let you know how good it is. One thing that freaks me is dolls. X-Files when I was younger I saw one episode about a talking doll and since then I hate dolls that can speak. :frown:
Original post by ZuluK
:colone: I'm going to go watch it on Thursday. I'll let you know how good it is. One thing that freaks me is dolls. X-Files when I was younger I saw one episode about a talking doll and since then I hate dolls that can speak. :frown:

Lol did you enjoy the chucky movies

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure. For a sustained 'holding breath' suspense sequence, Tenebrae.

For going 'it's only a film, it's only a film' at one point, the original Nightmare on Elm Street.

Never mind those, what about Coraline?
Original post by unprinted

Havent watched it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by unprinted

Caroline to me is ****ed up!!!! Like I couldn't watch It.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol nope! Tbh I didn't like them. They weren't as scary as I expected them to be which let me down. :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Caroline to me is ****ed up!!!! Like I couldn't watch It.

Lol nope! Tbh I didn't like them. They weren't as scary as I expected them to be which let me down. :colonhash:

I have a 2tb external hardrive with over 2000 movies :wink: i watch with my friends....is this illegal, coz i download them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure about scary movie since I don't watch them but I watched American Horror story and I was gone:colonhash:
When Pingu fell into the ice cave.
The Purge is probably the most freakiest, **** scary movie I've seen, by far lol I mean, think about it, imagine all crime being legal for 12 hours, including murder :frown: They look scary with those creepy masks lol The second one was a'ight, can't wait for the third one which is coming out soon :smile:
Reply 36
I have a 2tb external hardrive with over 2000 movies :wink: i watch with my friends....is this illegal, coz i download them

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colone: I'm the same! Yes it's illegal but we need to live on the edge, don't we :wink:

Original post by BrokenLife
Not sure about scary movie since I don't watch them but I watched American Horror story and I was gone:colonhash:

Firstly, your Avi is epic :lol:

Secondly, the first two seasons were good!!! I actually liked it lol. But it was messed up lol
Reply 37
The Misery :smile:
Original post by XMaramena
When Pingu fell into the ice cave.

Truly a piece for the horror hall of fame lol
Original post by ZuluK
:colone: I'm the same! Yes it's illegal but we need to live on the edge, don't we :wink:

Firstly, your Avi is epic :lol:

Secondly, the first two seasons were good!!! I actually liked it lol. But it was messed up lol

Ikr! Give em desi dulhans power!:u: Thank you btw:h:

And omg I've recently started watching second season and I'm done. Had to take breaks y'know. Errm..I live on my own and rn alone in my room, don't want to think about it or else I'm gone again:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending