The Student Room Group

Scariest Movie Ever!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
:colone: I'm the same! Yes it's illegal but we need to live on the edge, don't we :wink:

Firstly, your Avi is epic :lol:

Secondly, the first two seasons were good!!! I actually liked it lol. But it was messed up lol

Haha lol i used to sell them and make a lot....i used to buy samsung slimline tb hardrives , put my movies then make £40 profit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Khadijah489
The Purge is probably the most freakiest, **** scary movie I've seen, by far lol I mean, think about it, imagine all crime being legal for 12 hours, including murder :frown: They look scary with those creepy masks lol The second one was a'ight, can't wait for the third one which is coming out soon :smile:

You should watch Rick And Mortys version of the purge, Truly Brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coraline was such a ****ed up film honestly, not necessarily scare but just weird.
I've never watched Rick and Morty before lol just searched them up now :biggrin:
Reply 44
Original post by BrokenLife
Ikr! Give em desi dulhans power!:u: Thank you btw:h:

And omg I've recently started watching second season and I'm done. Had to take breaks y'know. Errm..I live on my own and rn alone in my room, don't want to think about it or else I'm gone again:frown:

Haha I know right!!! We need our power and independence :biggrin:

OMG!!! On your own? Now that I can't do lol. Not watching blooming paranormal stuff and on my own 😂😂😂 and I don't get scared that easily so damn girl, you got balls. :tongue:
Reply 45
Original post by GothicShield
Haha lol i used to sell them and make a lot....i used to buy samsung slimline tb hardrives , put my movies then make £40 profit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha entrepreneur :biggrin:
Omg I watch movies on Showbox and it is epic!!!!!! Like everything is on there! EVERYTHING!!!!
I've never watched Rick and Morty before lol just searched them up now :biggrin:

Rated very high on imdb fr a very good reason....highly entertaining

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK
Ooohhh that was good. Not scary as such but the movie was a good watch :biggrin:

Hugh was hot :colondollar:

I think because the concept was so subtle and like never ending/there was no solution it really ****ed me up.

Original post by Changing Skies
It was the tall guy coming through the doorway that got me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was watching it in the dark and my mum came into the room RIGHT during the really....weird bit in the house if you know which part I mean. Awkward af.
Original post by ZuluK
Haha entrepreneur :biggrin:
Omg I watch movies on Showbox and it is epic!!!!!! Like everything is on there! EVERYTHING!!!!

Lol thanks, yh i love movies....i would usually go to my friends house connect it to my friends tv nd enjoy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yoooo why you pinching your nose did you just fart?:s-smilie:
It looks a wee bit similar to Family guy and South Park so I'll definitely be watching this a lot more haha :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha I know right!!! We need our power and independence :biggrin:

OMG!!! On your own? Now that I can't do lol. Not watching blooming paranormal stuff and on my own 😂😂😂 and I don't get scared that easily so damn girl, you got balls. :tongue:

Yes, we absolutely do!:h:

Well, I watched and still watch the AHS with my flatmate cos I ain't that brave when it comes to horror stuff:colonhash::frown: and then me and my friend ended up sleeping in the same bed for like a week and a half. :colonhash: Not sure if that's called having balls though:colonhash: but I'm still gonna say I'm brave:tongue:
It looks a wee bit similar to Family guy and South Park so I'll definitely be watching this a lot more haha :tongue:

Let me know when you get to the last episide of season 2.....totally unexpected and you will love Rick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
What' s the scariest movie you've watched? And what was scary about it?

For me it was The Conjuring.
It took me about 5 hours to watch it. Spent most of the time pausing, looking around my room, behind the door, checking if anyone was at home.

Scariest part of the movie was when the little girl saw the ghost behind the door

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your face is really ugly hah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Giratina
Your face is really ugly hah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank You

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Lol thanks, yh i love movies....i would usually go to my friends house connect it to my friends tv nd enjoy

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: why not your own tv? Haha I love movies too but when busy studying don't get a chance too. :frown:

Yes, we absolutely do!:h:

Well, I watched and still watch the AHS with my flatmate cos I ain't that brave when it comes to horror stuff:colonhash::frown: and then me and my friend ended up sleeping in the same bed for like a week and a half. :colonhash: Not sure if that's called having balls though:colonhash: but I'm still gonna say I'm brave:tongue:

:rofl: awwww haha. That's still brave. Go with it! A week and a half! Damn girl looool. There was a really jumpy/scary bit in the conjuring and I spat drink out all onto my mate. She didn't even notice cuz she jumped too lol.
Original post by ZuluK
:lol: why not your own tv? Haha I love movies too but when busy studying don't get a chance too. :frown:

:rofl: awwww haha. That's still brave. Go with it! A week and a half! Damn girl looool. There was a really jumpy/scary bit in the conjuring and I spat drink out all onto my mate. She didn't even notice cuz she jumped too lol.

I do sometimes, but i like it when im watching movies in my friends house, just us chillin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK

Ikr! The fact that I still watch it is quite brave in itself! :biggrin:

Awww that's so funny! Me and my friends have had such countless moments too but yeah season 2 seems to be even worse due to the addition of that evil soul omg..nooo I shouldn't be talking about it..I'm alone rn:frown:
Ikr! The fact that I still watch it is quite brave in itself! :biggrin:

Awww that's so funny! Me and my friends have had such countless moments too but yeah season 2 seems to be even worse due to the addition of that evil soul omg..nooo I shouldn't be talking about it..I'm alone rn:frown:

Ive neva watched AHS....isit any good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm always disappointed by horror films. They don't scare because they are far too predictable. I can spot a jump scare from a mile off, ruins it.

Quick Reply

Latest