The Student Room Group

Crush on brother's friend

Hi,

I'm an 18 year old girl and I have a crush on my brother's friend (aged 21/22).
Basically, we've only met once when I was with my brother (my brother and I went to watch a movie at the cinema and he invited his friend) and we spoke a bit then.
My brother tells me how amazing he is and he sounds like my ideal guy so that's why I have a crush on him.

But I don't know what to do. Should I tell him somehow? Should I just leave it?
There's also the added issue of the fact that I don't know what he thinks of me. He may just think of me as his friend's little sister.
I'm emotionally confused so any help would be much appreciated.

(Side note: we are both Pakistani Muslims. So any help from Pakistani Muslim men/women would be super helpful but at the same time, if anyone that's not Pakistani or Muslim has any advice, I would love to read it!)

Final note:- Please don't post any hateful or nasty comments.

Thanks in advance for your help!
As a Pakistani muslim myself, I would say either wait till you meet and maybe smile at him and show him some hair...alternatively send him a pussy pic.
Reply 2
Original post by smellmecuz
As a Pakistani muslim myself, I would say either wait till you meet and maybe smile at him and show him some hair...alternatively send him a pussy pic.

😂😂😂😂😂 savage !
If you're a lot younger then he may just look to you as a child

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by smellmecuz

I'm going to ignore that last bit.
So what you're saying is, I should be more open and smiley when I see him?
Reply 4
Original post by Chez231
😂😂😂😂😂 savage !
If you're a lot younger then he may just look to you as a child

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well there's three years between us. Is that a lot, do you think?
Reply 5
Anyone? Please help! :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Well there's three years between us. Is that a lot, do you think?

18 ain't that bad , show him some attention and if you think he is interested them get closer basically
Reply 7
its happened to all of us :h: some of us have secured the guy haha :u: just message him casually.
Reply 8
Original post by Chez231
18 ain't that bad , show him some attention and if you think he is interested them get closer basically

Thanks for the advice! I guess you're right. The problem is that I don't see him and I don't have Facebook.
But I may be going to the same uni as him in September (in shaa Allah) so hopefully I can make things work there?
Idk what to do. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Original post by mkap
its happened to all of us :h: some of us have secured the guy haha :u: just message
casually.

Haha congrats to whoever got their guy! :wink:
I don't have a way to message him.
I don't have his number and I don't have/want Facebook. :frown:
Reply 9
Hi,

I'm an 18 year old girl and I have a crush on my brother's friend (aged 21/22).
Basically, we've only met once when I was with my brother (my brother and I went to watch a movie at the cinema and he invited his friend) and we spoke a bit then.
My brother tells me how amazing he is and he sounds like my ideal guy so that's why I have a crush on him.

But I don't know what to do. Should I tell him somehow? Should I just leave it?
There's also the added issue of the fact that I don't know what he thinks of me. He may just think of me as his friend's little sister.
I'm emotionally confused so any help would be much appreciated.

(Side note: we are both Pakistani Muslims. So any help from Pakistani Muslim men/women would be super helpful but at the same time, if anyone that's not Pakistani or Muslim has any advice, I would love to read it!)

Final note:- Please don't post any hateful or nasty comments.

Thanks in advance for your help!

What would your older brother think?
Smh
Original post by Fkmylife
What would your older brother think?
Smh

That's a very good point.
Thinking about it, I think he would be happy if it did lead to marriage because it's his best friend who he's really close to so to have him as his brother-in-law wouldn't be so bad?

Having said that, I wouldn't tell him anything about my crush right now because it's embarrassing. And also, I don't know what his friend thinks about me.
girl...... your brothers friends are off limits........ this is rule #1 for pakistani girls who want to date before marriage.
any move you make on this guy, your brother will 10000000000% find out. and if he's pakistani as well then he will find this very awkward. don't be that girl.
girl...... your brothers friends are off limits........ this is rule #1 for pakistani girls who want to date before marriage.
any move you make on this guy, your brother will 10000000000% find out. and if he's pakistani as well then he will find this very awkward. don't be that girl.

Do you think so?
What do you think I should do then?
Reply 13
Thanks for the advice! I guess you're right. The problem is that I don't see him and I don't have Facebook.
But I may be going to the same uni as him in September (in shaa Allah) so hopefully I can make things work there?
Idk what to do. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Haha congrats to whoever got their guy! :wink:
I don't have a way to message him.
I don't have his number and I don't have/want Facebook. :frown:

ask to hang out with him for a chill

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending