The Student Room Group

What is short?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dinasaurus
A lot of my friends are girls and like Asian (like East Asian) and the other asian, so maybe that is why?

That would do it. East Asians are not well not well known for being tall people.
Original post by stefano865
:toofunny:

Is it just me, I always dreamt of someone calling me out for being a short geek or something and then I show them up and win the adoration of the crowd, like in movies but I feel that never happens. Even just to stand up to a bully but unfortunately there aren't many around.
Original post by BrokenLife
Errrm excuse me, I'm 5'2. Are you telling me I don't even exist?:colonhash::tongue:

Lol:lol:, I am taller than most people. I just don't notice that much of a difference if someone 5"9" is standing next to me, but I do notice when someone is taller than me even if only a little. Maybe that's why. But if you stood next to me then I'd definitely recognise the huge height difference.:redface:

Nice avatar btw.:top:
Is it just me, I always dreamt of someone calling me out for being a short geek or something and then I show them up and win the adoration of the crowd, like in movies but I feel that never happens. Even just to stand up to a bully but unfortunately there aren't many around.

Because you are not actually that short.

'Haha. Look at you m8. You are slightly below average height' :tongue:

I'm sure a 5'1 guy would have more stories to tell.
I'm not sure if I've misread my height but it seems like I'm only like 5 foot 3, but I've been made fun off for being short and I am taller than quite a lot of people I know?

Surely if I was 5 foot 3, it would be more detrimental to me? Or do I just interact with short people?

Edit: After further checking, I am 5 foot 5

Yeah, you're short.
proper manlet ygm

Errrm excuse me, I'm 5'2. Are you telling me I don't even exist?:colonhash::tongue:

Well yeah, Hobbits are mythical creatures.
Reply 26

Well I probably can't really see you so no not really.
Original post by Arkasia
proper manlet ygm

woe is me
Original post by Arkasia
proper manlet ygm

Original post by whorace
Well I probably can't really see you so no not really.

I'm short and I know it:u: but what many people don't know is that its okay to be short:h:
woe is me

Nah, Frodo is you.
I'm short and I know it:u: but what many people don't know is that its okay to be short:h:

yeah it means you can hide out in primary schools and get free travel by curling up in a suitcase
Original post by Foo.mp3
5'5 isn't too short for a girl, indeed it's above average :smile:

OP is a guy though.
Original post by Arkasia
Nah, Frodo is you.

If Frodo is 3 foot 6, that makes no sense. I am only 4 inches below average height and much more than 4 inches taller than Frodo. This simply isn't true.
Anything below 6'4''
If Frodo is 3 foot 6, that makes no sense. I am only 4 inches below average height and much more than 4 inches taller than Frodo. This simply isn't true.

alright then, Pippin in 12-inch heels
Original post by Arkasia
alright then, Pippin in 12-inch heels

I don't understand this reference unfortunately

His Frodo's gay friend.:tongue:

You understood the Frodo reference but you didn't understand the Pippin one?

mfw

Original post by Kreme De Kreme
His Frodo's gay friend.:tongue:

Oh, I've never seen the movies so I am not very aware of these characters. Amusing I guess.
Original post by Arkasia
You understood the Frodo reference but you didn't understand the Pippin one?

mfw

I hear a lot of people talk about Frodo and his actor but other than Gandalf, Sauron, You can't simply walk into mordor, smaug, legolas, boromir, Bilbo baggins, I don't know anything else about the series. I just heard of these through memes or pop culture.

Quick Reply

Latest