The Student Room Group

Raise your daughters, love your sons

This quote hits the nail on the head for a lot of kids growing up, esp for Puerto Ricans, Portuguese and such. Obviously not 100% true for everyone. As a woman myself, I find that I am more protective,loving, and nurturing towards boys more and I don't know why...it's so weird. Why do mothers show more affection, take their sons side, nurture their sons better then their daughters?
Reply 1
clearly women are misogynists and love enforcing the patriarchy

raise your daughters, kill your sons

overthrow the CIStem
Mother's boy and father's little girl.
Original post by Arkasia
clearly women are misogynists and love enforcing the patriarchy

raise your daughters, kill your sons

overthrow the CIStem

where do they do this?
Reply 4
Original post by xobeauty
where do they do this?

idk sparta?
Reply 5
Original post by ODES_PDES
Mother's boy and father's little girl.

[Oedipus Intensifies]
how about we just love both daughters and sons so that both become responsible and sensible members of the future society which is going to **** currently?
Original post by Arkasia
idk sparta?

Wheres that
Reply 8
Wheres that

historically greece

these days its in a hollywood greenscreen studio
Wheres that

ancient greece lol
Reply 10
Original post by SophieSmall
ancient greece lol

Not to be confused with ancient grease, which is found in a lot of uni halls
Original post by whorace
Not to be confused with ancient grease, which is found in a lot of uni halls

yummy.
The relationship with your opposite sex parent is often that little bit more special.

A hug and other general contact is more powerful. Different hormones are at work.

:wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by welcometoib
how about we just love both daughters and sons so that both become responsible and sensible members of the future society which is going to **** currently?

It's common sense right but it's not happening...mothers show their love so differently with boys.
I find it's the oddest things ever, because I am the same way. It comes out naturally. I don't have kids though.
Reply 14
It's common sense right but it's not happening...mothers show their love so differently with boys.
I find it's the oddest things ever, because I am the same way. It comes out naturally. I don't have kids though.

Stress. When you have kids you get stress, a lot of people deal with it badly, most people who don't have kids are on their high horses but once you have them you'll probably be on their high horse (you know the one your little brat wanted you to buy)
Original post by SophieSmall
ancient greece lol

:colondollar: I should know that huh.
Original post by whorace
Stress. When you have kids you get stress, a lot of people deal with it badly, most people who don't have kids are on their high horses but once you have them you'll probably be on their high horse (you know the one your little brat wanted you to buy)

What do you mean you'll be on their high horse....put them on a pedestal?
This quote hits the nail on the head for a lot of kids growing up, esp for Puerto Ricans, Portuguese and such. Obviously not 100% true for everyone. As a woman myself, I find that I am more protective,loving, and nurturing towards boys more and I don't know why...it's so weird. Why do mothers show more affection, take their sons side, nurture their sons better then their daughters?

I thought "Raise your daughters, love your sons" meant that once your daughters reach 13 they are going to be offered dick on a daily basis, so you have to teach them not to be sluts and ride the cock carousel.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending