The Student Room Group

Here is why you're a heterosexual male and still a virgin at 21+

you don't even lift.

Scroll to see replies

I read this, sorry none of it applies to me.
Reply 2
Lots of skinny and fat guys lost it by 21 so your argument doesn't lift.
Reply 3
Original post by whorace
Lots of skinny and fat guys lost it by 21 so your argument doesn't lift.

If you have a decent body you're pretty much 100% guaranteed to lose your V by the age of 20, even if you're stupid and poor, a good body with abs, big arms etc will get you a shag.
Reply 4
Cus they're insecure, met plenty of girls who say they like short guys, whether they are bsing or not doesn't matter shorter friends than me do fine with em
Reply 5
Bro, do you even lift? :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by stefano865
Bro, do you even lift? :colonhash:

Do i fu*k.....Who can be assed
This
Original post by Ablicious
Do i fu*k

I was going to say you need to work on your shoulders
I'm a skinny guy who mainly only did cardio in the gym, plays and watches live videos games, dungeons and dragons, pokemon, watched anime and all that **** and I managed to get laid well before 21, and I'm a 'manlet'. Heck, I'm not even 21 now.
Heterosexual male and still a virgin at 21? Ohhh I'm loving the sound of this, where is he? I actually find this attractive. Not a turn off at all for me.
Do i fu*k.....Who can be assed

Actually a skinny, pasty, zitty nerd with confidence will get more than an awkward guy with a good body.
Reply 12
world of warcraft = fanny magnet
Reply 13
Original post by Dinasaurus
I'm a skinny guy who mainly only did cardio in the gym, plays and watches live videos games, dungeons and dragons, pokemon, watched anime and all that **** and I managed to get laid well before 21, and I'm a 'manlet'. Heck, I'm not even 21 now.

It's all confidence, even if a girl does prefer a 6'3 prince charming the chances of her meeting one and him liking her are low, problem with guys like OP is they give women the power by thinking they need to meet their demands. Nah, you meet my demands or no stress off my back.
Reply 14
Original post by stefano865
Actually a skinny, pasty, zitty nerd with confidence will get more than an awkward guy with a good body.

Lad I work in a nightclub, iv seen it all before. Guys with good bodies tend to be confident/cocky anyway.
Reply 15
Original post by whorace
It's all confidence, even if a girl does prefer a 6'3 prince charming the chances of her meeting one and him liking her are low, problem with guys like OP is they give women the power by thinking they need to meet their demands. Nah, you meet my demands or no stress off my back.

I don't aim to meet any woman's particular demands. :tongue: Being more attractive to women is just what happens when you lift.
Original post by whorace

I think it was more the shared interests, I think nearly anyone who isn't awkward, has a hobby and isn't extremely ugly can get with someone.
I was at my most sexually active before I started lifting tbh. I'm less sexually active now by choice btw - I don't go on the pull every weekend like I used to, it's not because I all of a sudden had trouble pulling since I started lifting :rofl:
Being more attractive to women is just what happens when you lift.

Not if you have a face like Rooney.
Reply 19
I don't aim to meet any woman's particular demands. :tongue: Being more attractive to women is just what happens when you lift.

If you lift to lift you'll get women.

If you lift to get women you'll get women who go elsewhere. Just think it through, these days there's way more guys with muscle, confidence and laughter are more important because they are rarer.

Quick Reply

Latest