The Student Room Group

Here is why you're a heterosexual male and still a virgin at 21+

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Balloon Baboon
I was going to say you need to work on your shoulders

Gains bra.png

braaaaaaaaaa.......chat sh*t get banged.
Original post by Ablicious
Lad I work in a nightclub, iv seen it all before. Guys with good bodies tend to be confident/cocky anyway.

Confidence is the most important quality in a man.

Like what beauty is for women.

The zits and bad haircut become invisible to an extent if he considers his own value to be very high.
you don't even lift.

To some extent, I agree with the argument as aesthetics will help
getting laid although it wouldn't help find a girl (relationship wise) in the long run.

Unless your both about that life :dumbells: :heart:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 23
Not if you have a face like Rooney.

I'm living proof ! :tongue:
Gains bra.png

Flexing and pushing your traps forward doesn't fool me. Work on your median.
Reply 25
Flexing and pushing your traps forward doesn't fool me. Work on your median.

Come at me when you can shoulder press 35kg DBs for 12+ reps.

chat sh*t get banged.
Reply 26
Gains bra.png

Another thing a lot of 'alpha' guys get fixed on this idea of height as being based on dominance, that's true to some degree, but Putin is an example to the contrary. He's listed as being 5'5, he's also a judo champion and incredibly intimidating. If he walked into a bar he could break your hands way quicker than you could flex your shoulder muscles.
Stop hating & deep down mirin' when you should in fact just focus on yourself. :facepalm: :lol:

Also, how would you know about their sex life? :hmmmm2::
Obv midgets dont get any either. But if you're a midget then getting a decent body will increase your chances dramatically.

So how tall are you? :tongue:
Reply 29
Original post by stefano865
So how tall are you? :tongue:

5,10 braa. Just about tall enough so i don't have to worry.
Come at me when you can shoulder press 35kg DBs for 12+ reps.

chat sh*t get banged.

You lift 35kg for 12 reps and you have shoulders like that? You must eat like a bird.

Also, shoulder press...really? :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by whorace
Another thing a lot of 'alpha' guys get fixed on this idea of height as being based on dominance, that's true to some degree, but Putin is an example to the contrary. He's listed as being 5'5, he's also a judo champion and incredibly intimidating. If he walked into a bar he could break your hands way quicker than you could flex your shoulder muscles.

Im yet to meet guys with the confidence of Putin. He is the ultimate man. He makes up for his height in other ways like you said.
Reply 32
You lift 35kg for 12 reps and you have shoulders like that? You must eat like a bird.

Also, shoulder press...really? :biggrin:

So you basically admit you're weaker, and therefore most likely have crap shoulders. Peace out kid. May Zyzz guide you on the path to gains. Amen.
Reply 33
Original post by WoodyMKC
I was at my most sexually active before I started lifting tbh. I'm less sexually active now by choice btw - I don't go on the pull every weekend like I used to, it's not because I all of a sudden had trouble pulling since I started lifting :rofl:

It's the dreaded Deca D*ck.....
How tall? :tongue:
So you basically admit you're weaker, and therefore most likely have crap shoulders. Peace out kid. May Zyzz guide you on the path to gains. Amen.

I admitted I am weaker?

I merely stated that you're apparently lifting 35kg. I know people who lift the same and have way, way better shoulders than you, champ. But keep on with your shoulder press! :biggrin:
Reply 36
I admitted I am weaker?

I merely stated that you're apparently lifting 35kg. I know people who lift the same and have way, way better shoulders than you, champ. But keep on with your shoulder press! :biggrin:

Yeah you did.....

Okay bro keep dreaming, PM is you want any tips on how not to be a skinny runt like yourself. Or maybe post some pics.

Chat sh*t get banged.
Yeah you did.....

Okay bro keep dreaming, PM is you want any tips on how not to be a skinny runt like yourself. Or maybe post some pics.

Chat sh*t get banged.

:biggrin: I know a biter when I see one and you sir just ate my hook. Let me guess, you bench, do a few curls and drink a Maximuscle shake, right?
Reply 38
:biggrin: I know a biter when I see one and you sir just ate my hook. Let me guess, you bench, do a few curls and drink a Maximuscle shake, right?

I fired shots and you're acting like you wanted me too....Oh dead oh dear oh dear...

Curls for the girls right? Do you even lift yourself?

Myprotein kiddo, not paying top dolla for maxishite.
I fired shots and you're acting like you wanted me too....Oh dead oh dear oh dear...

Curls for the girls right? Do you even lift yourself?

Myprotein kiddo, not paying top dolla for maxishite.

myprotein or ON gold?

Quick Reply

Latest