The Student Room Group

Here is why you're a heterosexual male and still a virgin at 21+

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ablicious
Lots of evidence.

...Where? Please, explain your evidence.
Reply 61
Original post by Balloon Baboon
...Where? Please, explain your evidence.

Myself and everyone else can see it kiddo.

I know you feel crap about your body and that you're jelly, but trying to mock someone who is bigger and stronger than you won't do you any good. Look in the mirror, there's your evidence kid.

I'm sure you have a good physique and maybe its not your fault you haven't progressed as far as myself, so don't feel bad.
Myself and everyone else can see it kiddo.

Still not seeing this evidence you're talking about.
Reply 63
Still not seeing this evidence you're talking about.

It's hard to see something when you don't want to see it.

But not worries kiddo, we all started off like you at one point, you may feel inadequate now but few years grafting and you will see improvement.
Just silently reading different posts lol It's most likely just me but muscular guys do not really excite me. It's not something that would make a guy more attractive or less attractive in my eyes. If I like you and you just happened to be muscular fair enough but it's not a requirement meaning if you were not muscular it wouldn't change anything. I'm sure other girls and women disagree which is fine :smile: I just think as long as a guy is healthy abs and muscle are not a must.
If you have a decent body you're pretty much 100% guaranteed to lose your V by the age of 20, even if you're stupid and poor, a good body with abs, big arms etc will get you a shag.

what if you have an ugly face
Reply 66
Original post by Cherry82
Just silently reading different posts lol It's most likely just me but muscular guys do not really excite me. It's not something that would make a guy more attractive or less attractive in my eyes. If I like you and you just happened to be muscular fair enough but it's not a requirement meaning if you were not muscular it wouldn't change anything. I'm sure other girls and women disagree which is fine :smile: I just think as long as a guy is healthy abs and muscle are not a must.

Agreed ! Everyone woman has their own personal preference.
It's hard to see something when you don't want to see it.

Still not getting it are you.

Show us the evidence. I am actually bigger than you, more defined and probably stronger. I'm a personal trainer by day and a student at night.
Reply 68
Original post by Proxenus
what if you have an ugly face

No problem, a good body hides it all. Trust me :smile:
Reply 69
Still not getting it are you.

Show us the evidence. I am actually bigger than you, more defined and probably stronger. I'm a personal trainer by day and a student at night.

So you finally say it. But fail to post some evidence.

PT hahahahahahahahahaha. I think you should make friends with someone on the fitness forum called GeologyMaths......You can talk bs to each other then.
Original post by Cherry82

Depends. Girls that take an interest in going to the gym and exercise usually go for guys that have the same interest. I wouldnt go for a girl thats not interested in looking after her body.

PT hahahahahahahahahaha. I think you should make friends with someone on the fitness forum called GeologyMaths......You can talk bs to each other then.

So...how many times have you been banned?
Reply 72
Original post by MountKimbie
So...how many times have you been banned?

Not been counting... 10+ accounts. I can express my opinions now without having to worry about my main account being banned.

So what you're saying is I'm not a PT?

Are you sure you want me to post some pics? are you sure, kiddo?
Not been counting... 10+ accounts. I can express my opinions now without having to worry about my main account being banned.

So is that actually you in the pic?
Reply 75
So what you're saying is I'm not a PT?

Are you sure you want me to post some pics? are you sure, kiddo?

Nope.

And yeah GeologyMaths did and he embarrassed himself. Go ahead and post some lifts as well kid
Reply 76
So is that actually you in the pic?

Yeahh from not so long ago. (within 3 months).
Nope.

And yeah GeologyMaths did and he embarrassed himself. Go ahead and post some lifts as well kid

Ok. As you wish. And we'll let the forum users decide, ok?
Depends. Girls that take an interest in going to the gym and exercise usually go for guys that have the same interest. I wouldnt go for a girl thats not interested in looking after her body.

I'm a gym/ fitness fanatic and I still don't mind. I guess it all comes down to preference I guess.
I personally love working out because it's fun for me, it feels great. Lol I think I've also become a little addicted to the feeling of sore muscles after an intense work out- the sense of achievement that comes with it :h: But I do see your point. It makes sense.
Reply 79
Ok. As you wish. And we'll let the forum users decide, ok?

Okay broski.

Quick Reply

Latest