The Student Room Group

Anyone here watch Marvel/DC shows?!

Scroll to see replies

:teeth:

[video="youtube;IMC7H23-sMs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMC7H23-sMs[/video]

Original post by Loca45
Do you prefer daredevil or JJ, Kingpin or Killgrave? Also when is luke cage airing?

Luke Cage confirmed for September :yy:
Reply 101
DAREDEVIL IS BACK ON, PEOPLE! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm up to episode 5 (season 2) so far :smile: Has anyone watched the entire season 2 in one sitting?

Don't worry, no spoilers from me!!
Original post by Moofish

I'm up to episode 5 (season 2) so far :smile: Has anyone watched the entire season 2 in one sitting?

OMG I've only watched the first episode of season 2 :biggrin: it's sooooooo good!!!!!
Anybody up to date with agents of shield? First half of this season was intense, last two episodes have been a bit dull though!
Original post by Moofish

Original post by CleverSquirrel
OMG I've only watched the first episode of season 2 :biggrin: it's sooooooo good!!!!!

YESSSSS I've finished Episode 5 and it's so good :teeth: The Punisher is AMAZING.. And CleverSquirrel you have a cool surprise in store somewhere in the season :biggrin:
S2 Ep 4 rn on Daredevil.

Punisher aka Shane is GOAT.
Just watched four episodes of Daredevil season 2 so far, it is totally awesome but you can take this as criticism or praise where it seems to take a situation from a Batman comic and say "here's what would actually happen in reality when the protagonist isn't a massive mary sue".
Original post by Student403
YESSSSS I've finished Episode 5 and it's so good :teeth: The Punisher is AMAZING.. And CleverSquirrel you have a cool surprise in store somewhere in the season :biggrin:

really?! :biggrin: god I'm looking so forward to it!!!

I've been so busy that I haven't time to catch up :s-smilie:
really?! :biggrin: god I'm looking so forward to it!!!

I've been so busy that I haven't time to catch up :s-smilie:

Whaddya mean catch up? XD it's only been out 4 days!!

Original post by Gwilym101
Just watched four episodes of Daredevil season 2 so far, it is totally awesome but you can take this as criticism or praise where it seems to take a situation from a Batman comic and say "here's what would actually happen in reality when the protagonist isn't a massive mary sue".

Original post by Rk2k14
S2 Ep 4 rn on Daredevil.

Punisher aka Shane is GOAT.

Episode 4 is so good

Love The Punisher. And his story is amazing
Original post by Student403
Whaddya mean catch up? XD it's only been out 4 days!!

Episode 4 is so good

Love The Punisher. And his story is amazing

haha I've only watched the first episode of season 2... I know...I bring shame ..:biggrin:
haha I've only watched the first episode of season 2... I know...I bring shame ..:biggrin:

Oh gotcha! I tried doing that but couldn't resist episode 2 after the ending of 1 :eek:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey guys, I watch Legends of Tomorrow and Flash. Although I've only watched a few episodes because of college but I will watch them all in the summer holidays hopefully :smile:

Flash is amazing I hope he comes into Legends of Tomorrow :smile:
I may have seen a few episodes :innocent:
Havent watched DD , which you all seem to be rating, but its not v long.

Shows I rate

Jessica Jones- dark, interesting, clever and tense
Gotham- inventive considering the limites.,
Agent Carter- V good for what it is.

Stalled on S2 Arrow, was ok, no Flash yet.

Shows I dont rate A o SHIELD- tedious, Legends of Tomorrow - awful.
Technically a DC show even thought it isn't following the comics plot, is anyone watching Lucifer?

Original post by 999tigger
x

I'm curious why do you rate Gotham but not Agents of SHIELD as arguably Agents has way more limitations on it?
Technically a DC show even thought it isn't following the comics plot, is anyone watching Lucifer?

I'm curious why do you rate Gotham but not Agents of SHIELD as arguably Agents has way more limitations on it?

Has Shield improved a lot? I only made it most of the way through the first season and found it really really boring and I hardly ever give up on a series.

Im getting a bit bored with the SH thing as its just dominating the cinema. there are very few great films for superheroes, so most of them are samey. Legends of Tomorrow is also rubbish.

Black sails and Vikings are awesome btw.
Original post by 999tigger
Has Shield improved a lot? I only made it most of the way through the first season and found it really really boring and I hardly ever give up on a series.

Im getting a bit bored with the SH thing as its just dominating the cinema. there are very few great films for superheroes, so most of them are samey. Legends of Tomorrow is also rubbish.

Black sails and Vikings are awesome btw.

It did improve a lot but routinely suffers by the fact it has to be impacted by the films but can never impact the films in response (atleast until Inhumans comes out as the series is where they introduce the Inhumans).

I don't really rate Legends initially watched it because it had Sara Lance in it but quickly grew board.
It did improve a lot but routinely suffers by the fact it has to be impacted by the films but can never impact the films in response (atleast until Inhumans comes out as the series is where they introduce the Inhumans).

I don't really rate Legends initially watched it because it had Sara Lance in it but quickly grew board.

When agents started there was a bug fanfare but i think plenty felt shortchanged becayse it was cheap and stingy with any form of super heroies which were left for the film franchises. It was mind numbingly boring.

I thought Gotham does a good job having the criminals also show up in their early days, better scripts production an acting. the best one ive seen is jessica jones, which was really interesting and tense but its short.

Compare most of them with the best other seies on TB and they come off poorly. Just having the DC or marvel logo isnt enough. Btw the Guardians of the galaxy cartoon is better.
Reply 118
Finished season 2 of DD, thought it was really good! Bring on season 3 haha
Original post by Loca45
Finished season 2 of DD, thought it was really good! Bring on season 3 haha

Yeah same! It was epic :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending