The Student Room Group

theres a TSR girl i find myself falling for

i know there loads of threads of horny teenagers but mine is actually genuine. i made tsr in november last year then i started to see her posts, i used to look forward to seeing her posts to know she was online and stuff. shes not a whore as far as i can tall (shes still a virgin and she says shes saving it) and shes really pretty, well i find her pretty, i dont know how such a fit girl can be a virgin!. i have seen crush threads made about her in the past so im not going to tag her and make her feel awkward but how can i get her to like me. ive quoted her a few ties and weve had a bit of banter and talk but i dont have the courage to pm her one-to-one. i find myself thinking about her a lot and im starting to get deep feelings for her :frown:

please help, i want this girl to be mine.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
PM her and save us from this inevitable circle jerk
oh dear
Reply 3
LoL just PM her wazok.
Calm down, stop getting so attached unnecessarily and just PM her if you want to talk to her.

And don't ever make a thread like this again, I can't stand these "TSR crush" threads.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Lord Samosa
Calm down, stop getting so attached unnecessarily and just PM her if you want to talk to her.

And don't ever make a thread like this again, I can't stand these "crush" threads.

Original post by Thomb
LoL just PM her wazok.

Original post by Reue
PM her and save us from this inevitable circle jerk

i PMd her once and the conversation was boring and dead and she didnt reply. i know these crush threads are cringy but i want advice!!1
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
i know there loads of threads of horny teenagers but mine is actually genuine. i made tsr in november last year then i started to see her posts, i used to look forward to seeing her posts to know she was online and stuff. shes not a whore as far as i can tall (shes still a virgin and she says shes saving it) and shes really pretty, well i find her pretty, i dont know how such a fit girl can be a virgin!. i have seen crush threads made about her in the past so im not going to tag her and make her feel awkward but how can i get her to like me. ive quoted her a few ties and weve had a bit of banter and talk but i dont have the courage to pm her one-to-one. i find myself thinking about her a lot and im starting to get deep feelings for her :frown:

please help, i want this girl to be mine.

Let me ask her out for you. :h:

PM me. :wink:
I'd rather see crush threads than ignorant threads about Muslims citing the Daily Mail. Just sayin'.
Original post by stefano865
Let me ask her out for you. :h:

PM me. :wink:

i was on anon but coz my other account got banned and tis is my new one, mods are taking ages to check it

why do u wanna talk to her shes mine
Original post by Dancatpro

Why is everyone such a pussy nowadays?

You're ****ing anonymous over TSR unless you **** up, just PM her

i did but the conversation was dead and she didnt reply
My advice would be 1) just message her as the worst thing that can happen is she doesn't reply and at least then you know not to bother and 2) to focus on talking to girls you know in real life - for obvious reasons.
Original post by ByronicHero
My advice would be 1) just message her as the worst thing that can happen is she doesn't reply and at least then you know not to bother and 2) to focus on talking to girls you know in real life - for obvious reasons.

But talking to people irl mostly means going outside and well.... :yawn:
Original post by rubberdingy
i was on anon but coz my other account got banned and tis is my new one, mods are taking ages to check it

why do u wanna talk to her shes mine

Joke bro. :tongue:

Can sort of tell already that this is a lost cause. :redface:
Original post by Ethereal World
But talking to people irl mostly means going outside and well.... :yawn:

I know, but for young people such skills are important. I dislike the outside as much as the next person, but made full use of such skills when I was a much younger man :lol:

If the OP is too timid to even PM some random TSR girl then his time is probably going to be better spent building his confidence in real life :yes:
Original post by ByronicHero
I know, but for young people such skills are important. I dislike the outside as much as the next person, but made full use of such skills when I was a much younger man :lol:

If the OP is too timid to even PM some random TSR girl then his time is probably going to be better spent building his confidence in real life :yes:

Okay I'm in full agreement and actually this was rather the same scenario for me. As a teenager I loved going outside all of the time, didn't even understand the concept of napping, and was super energetic.

Then life happened.
Okay I'm in full agreement and actually this was rather the same scenario for me. As a teenager I loved going outside all of the time, didn't even understand the concept of napping, and was super energetic.

Then life happened.

In my teens I was never in. I would workout lazily for a few hours in the morning until my friends woke up and then be on road until the early hours.

Then I moved out and discovered laying on the sofa watching Star Trek.

Much gained body fat later here I am :lol:
Reply 16

Then life happened.

Bet you didn't engage in Nigerian phishing as a teenager either and yet here we are - life happened :teehee:

(Nah Jk lmao)
Original post by nucdev
Bet you didn't engage in Nigerian phishing as a teenager either and yet here we are - life happened :teehee:

(Nah Jk lmao)

If you reply here before you reply to Nigerian Phishing then:

[scroll] :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: [/scroll]
Reply 18
If you reply here before you reply to Nigerian Phishing then:

[scroll] :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: [/scroll]

Loool check the Nigerian phishing, Miss Impatient - I've replied :colonhash:
Original post by nucdev
Loool check the Nigerian phishing, Miss Impatient - I've replied :colonhash:

I thought of you this morning, as I walked into work, There's this fire thing and it says

'Dry Riser Outlet'

Exchange the D for you know what

and Outlet for Outfit.

See you later :perv:

My nigerian phishing scam is going seriously well this morning. Lots of biting. :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending