The Student Room Group

Manny Pacquiao is banned from L.A.'s Grove for anti-gay comments

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just your everyday liberal showing how Loving, peaceful and tolerant they really are.
Good

One day these idiots will learn they need to just keep their mouths shut as their bigotry will no longer be tolerated
I dont agree with what he saif about killing them tbh even though as you can tell by my name i dont agree with homosexuality since im a muslim.
I respect him for having the balls to even state his opinion on homosexuality being a celebrity and all.
Especially in these politically correct times when the vultures are at the ready to be offended so quicly
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by wdkmwd
Just your everyday liberal showing how Loving, peaceful and tolerant they really are.

Pacquaio declares support for killing homosexuals and calls them worse than animals.

Liberals shut him down.

Yes, I think it does in fact go to show how loving, peaceful and tolerant they are.
Reply 5
Original post by muslimstanisyed
I dont agree with what he saif about killing them tbh even though as you can tell by my name i dont agree with homosexuality since im a muslim.
I respect him for having the balls to even state his opinion on homosexuality being a celebrity and all.
Especially in these politically correct times when the vultures are at the ready to be offended so quicly

Exactly.

Like I definitely wouldn't want gay people to be killed or banned from any public places just because i don't agree with their sexual orientation.

It's their choice, I'll just advice them on what my faith suggests, if they don't like it then fine. Don't go around banning people for having their opinions. That's tyrannical.
Reply 6
Original post by Ascend
Pacquaio declares support for killing homosexuals and calls them worse than animals.

Liberals shut him down.

Yes, I think it does in fact go to show how loving, peaceful and tolerant they are.

Peaceful and tolerance means banning a Christian for his beliefs?

What happened to equal rights and freedom of speech you cultural Marxist?
Original post by Ascend

Liberals shut him down.

You see it's like this

The faithful only want their opinions to be tolerated and they are getting uncomfortable now that we liberals (yes I'm a liberal) are no longer tolerating their bigotry

Of course they will cry and they will whine and they will say 'not very tolerant' of you as they know deep down they have lost this argument it's just they haven't accepted this yet.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by wdkmwd

No one is banning them we are just saying express them in your little hate meetings and not out in the open when people will no tolerate your bigotry

You're free to spout bigotry and we are free to not allow you bigots into our shopping centers

See every one is still free
Original post by muslimstanisyed

no one is asking you to agree with it we are just saying if you are a bigot keep it to your self.

That makes for a happier world.
Seems to have to do with the owner self promoting . He already banned him in 2012.
Is there soemthing special about the Grove that means it will be a loss to Paq?
He seems to have his eye on political office.
Reply 11
Original post by BaconandSauce
No one is banning them we are just saying express them in your little hate meetings and not out in the open when people will no tolerate your bigotry

You're free to spout bigotry and we are free to not allow you bigots into our shopping centers

See every one is still free

LOL, I love your sarcasm and sense of humour.

I bet these liberals hate your insides.
If that is tyrannical, I hate think what you'd call the systematic persecution, marginalisation and abuse that gay people have had to put up with by societies who justify their action with religion. How many people have been forced to live their lives in denial as to their true selves? How many have lived in isolation and fear? How many have been killed or committed suicide?

It is only very recently that gay people have become accepted in Western countries. We've seen a massive change in the last 15 years. Sadly gay people in many other countries continue to face problems a lot worse than being banned from a sodding shopping centre.
Reply 13
Original post by 999tigger
Seems to have to do with the owner self promoting . He already banned him in 2012.
Is there soemthing special about the Grove that means it will be a loss to Paq?
He seems to have his eye on political office.

A personal vendetta me thinks.
Reply 14
Original post by wdkmwd

Peaceful and tolerant means opposing murder-advocating bigots. Harbouring superstitious beliefs is no excuse or exception.

Would you still support his "equal rights and freedom of speech" had he been a Muslim, you neocon Fascist?
Original post by Quantex
If that is tyrannical, I hate think what you'd call the systematic persecution, marginalisation and abuse that gay people have had to put up with by societies who justify their action with religion.

God's will.
Reply 16
Original post by Quantex
If that is tyrannical, I hate think what you'd call the systematic persecution, marginalisation and abuse that gay people have had to put up with by societies who justify their action with religion. How many people have been forced to live their lives in denial as to their true selves? How many have lived in isolation and fear? How many have been killed or committed suicide?

It is only very recently that gay people have become accepted in Western countries. We've seen a massive change in the last 15 years. Sadly gay people in many other countries continue to face problems a lot worse than being banned from a sodding shopping centre.

Oh please don't gimme that tripe.

You really want to act as if western media over the last 20 years hasn't just been a cesspool for people to demonise christians with endless propaganda, and the oushing of the gay liberal agenda?

We have seen people at LGBT rallies holding up posters and signs asking for the end of Christianity and the incineration of it's followers, we've also seen them mocking our sole religious figure claiming he was gay himself, Television shows shoving their liberal garbage down our necks but when we complain and talk back we are the ones labelled intolerant bigots.

Just look in the mirror and you'll see the intolerant person here.
Reply 17
Original post by Ascend
Peaceful and tolerant means opposing murder-advocating bigots. Harbouring superstitious beliefs is no excuse or exception.

Would you still support his "equal rights and freedom of speech" had he been a Muslim, you neocon Fascist?

So the only way you can opposes what you call "murder advocating bigots " (cringe)

Is by banning them from recreational venues?

LOOOOOOOL.

You guys are certainly amazing freedom fighters. No wonder the world respects you. You leninist regressive leftist.
He should be arrrested for inciting hatred

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by wdkmwd
So the only way you can opposes what you call "murder advocating bigots " (cringe)

Is by banning them from recreational venues?

LOOOOOOOL.

You guys are certainly amazing freedom fighters. No wonder the world respects you. You leninist regressive leftist.

You haven't answered my question.

Would you still support his "equal rights and freedom of speech" had he been a Muslim? You... yahwehist reactionary righty :dontknow:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending